Community art request thread!

Hey episode players! This is a community art request thread! Here, anyone who has a request can request, and any artist can take the request!

Ex:
Person1: can someone please make this for me?
Person2: sure thing!

Person3: um… I need help.
Person4: I’ve got dis!

Rules:
No hate
No disrespect
No stealing others orders. If any other player said they will make that request, please do not take their order
Please do not request from anywhere thread if you have already requested from this one. (Unless the person who accepted your request is ok with that)
Have fun!

And so on.
Here’s templates. While not required, they are easier to read.

Covers:
Author name:
Story name:
Description:
Tag line (optional)(:
Favorite flavor of ice cream:
Characters:
How you want it to look:
Background:
Mood:
Anything else:

Backgrounds:
Author name:
Story name:
Type of background (bedroom, bathroom…)(:
How you want it to look:
Characters for background (optional)(:

Overlays:
Author name:
Story name:
Type of overlay (table, bed, ect…)(:
Background to get overlay from:
Anything else:

Edit:
Author name:
Story name:
Characters:
Background (optional)(:
What you will use it for:
How you want it to look:
Anything else:

3 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m Winter! This thread will be so useful for so many people!! :slight_smile:

Would anyone like to make me a special art scene or a character edit background please? Kinda desperate right now. :grimacing: :crossed_fingers:t3

Here are the details for it below, let me know if you can do it. I hope to find someone. I will of course give you credit for your work. :blush:

Story Title: Soccer Moms: Blast To The Future
Favourite Ice Cream Flavor: I don’t know why this matters but… cookie dough. :yum:
Story description: All it takes is one shot to change your whole life. Win or lose, nothing will ever be the same.
Attachments of character and outfit:

Character Pose: Kicking a football into the goal.

Background: Football/Soccer Field

Other details: I’d like the girl to be kicking a ball into a net which has a colourful light shining out of it.

Hope this isn’t too much. Let me know if you have any questions about the art scene. :wink:

Thanks,
Winter xx

2 Likes

Hi!
Author name: Maiz.
Story name: Trapped.
Description: You always thought Damon would be the perfect boyfriend. But when he reveals his true colours, you find out the horrifying truth.
No tags.
Favourite flavour of ice cream: Mint choc chip. Why is this relevant? :joy:
Characters: I would like to have Damon and Eva on it.
Damon:

Eva:

How I want it to look: I would like Eva cowering on the floor looking scared, with Damon angry posed as if he is about to hurt her.

Background: Just darkness. Nothing else.

Mood: Dark and scary.

Anything else: I would like “Trapped” at the top in silver big bold letters. Also I would like a white spotlight coming down onto Eva, and Damon to be covered in the shadows a little bit, but you can still see him.

Sorry if this is a lot to do! If you can do this, or some of it message me. :3

Hey I can help you with this ,if you are still looking for a cover ,check out my cover thread in my profile and fill the form in my linktree to request. :wink:

1 Like

Ok, thanks.

1 Like

I sent a request.

2 Likes

I might help some people with that ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It says the male characters name is Grayson. (Just thought about the Dolan twins)

Hey! Still looking for an artist form that edit? I’d love to make it! ANd i’ll MAke it look perfect!

1 Like

I have sent a request to someone, If they can’t do it or have too many requests I would love you to do it! :heart:

Thanks! I’ll be the backup!

1 Like

Actually, I have thought of something you can do! Message me! :heart:

1 Like

Ok!! :slight_smile:

Thank you for this thread! I actually have two things I need. People can either do one or both!
Edit: Two characters hugging
Author name: Ki_Writes
Story name: Satan’s Daughter
What you will use it for: Special art scene in my last episode
How you want it to look: I just want to look nice and kind of intimate
Anything else: I’ll credit you in story and on instagram!

Edit: Two character’s kissing
What you will use it for: Special art scene in my last episode
How you want it to look: I just want to look nice and kind of intimate
Anything else: I’ll credit you in story and on instagram!

Character Details For Both
Characters:
They are in the outfits that I want for the edit

Background:
The red is where the characters will be in the background.
Background1

Okay I lied. I need three things! :joy:
Edit: Two different character’s hugging
Characters: Please keep in mind that the purple haired girl (Dina) is eight so make her height look like that

Background: A red/pinkish background
What you will use it for: Art scene in my story
How you want it to look: Just make it look nice! I think the MC (the brown haired girl) should be kneeling while hugging Dina.
Anything else: I will credit you in story and on instagram! I won’t be able to reveal whole art scene on insta because it spoils the plot but I’ll reveal a part of it and thank you for it.