Community Author Gem Choices are here for everyone!

No, only 2.5% of us have 15 gems available

Oh I must’ve missed that section my bad :slight_smile:

There’s an ugly side to everything. People may write episodes solely for the purpose of earning gems. I don’t think this idea is that good but it would be better if episode could have an option to review a story first and then enable readers to earn gems using that.

Whoop whoop! I feel blessed :joy:

I honestly don’t like the Gem choice implementation. #sorryNotSorry

I stopped reading a fairly popular story after one chapter because it really turned me off. jmho

That is exactly what I plan to do!

Then I can’t wait for your story! Though, branching will be hard :sleepy:

Actually my story is out. I have 5 episodes out and just got featured. I am working on the 6th which will have the choice! That too it will be visible only to those who don’t have those points.

Oof so this is really out huh?
:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::sob::sob::sob::sob:

R.I.P My gems

Hi @Liz,

I just wanted to let you know that on the writers portal previewer it doesn’t show that the first gem choice is free, same for the mobile previewer. I just wanted to make sure that when I publish my story it will have the first choice free. Just wanted to make sure you knew that.

Cheers,
@SocialButterfly

Hey Liz, I don’t know how to put gem choice for outfits?? Please hep me…

Well done, I realise this post was a while ago though I haven’t been on here forever so this is new to me. I think this is great, now user story writers can have additional ways to earn money from amazing stories :))

oh… great… now we might not be able to avoid it at all…

and before the choice