COMMUNITY: I need help with something?

Ok so as far as I can tell there was nothing wrong with my post and yet the forums had told me it was flagged by multiple people and hidden. It was about positivity in body image and skin? I don’t understand the problem with that. I’m new here and have little to no idea how anything works. Can someone explain to me what might’ve happened?

Someone from the community may be flagged it and the topic was NOT closed. So, someone may be accidentally flagged it or maybe did it on purpose, I do NOT know. That’s just what I am thinking.

It just makes no sense, a bunch of people agreed that the topic was fine and supported it actually? And now it’s hidden and I’m just super confused on what I might’ve done? Or like if there was something wrong with what was said. But thank you for answering!!

1 Like

Yes, it was a topic about skin, and I totally agree that Episode should add it, and I agree with a lot of support. Just don’t mind the flagging, and I know it maybe confusing, but just stick with the topic and continue to get a good amount of support.

1 Like

Thank you so much honestly! I really hope whatever it is gets resolved!

1 Like

If you still need to know why, you can maybe message @Sydney_H or @Nick, and they’ll help.

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum. @BabyBluesGotTheBlues your post was likely flagged either for being in the wrong category or for violating Feature Request Guidelines. Please PM me with any questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like