Community Prince LI Stories?

I saw ER Gurney’s new prince story on the episode featured stories page and have been on a quest to find one similar to it in the community stories. If you know any stories that have to do with royalty, princes, princesses, or anything of that nature PLEASE reply!!

1 Like

“The Lost Princess” and the sequel “Beauty And Her Beast” by @mia.episode03. :wink:
And if you really likes ER Gurney’s prince story, you always can try to find the original story (without gem choices) on her profile.

Lol this story doesn’t have a gem free version. It’s only an Episode official story. The author was hired by Episode to write this story exclusively as a featured one

1 Like

I know that, but some authors still have their original story on the app. :wink:

But there was never a community version :laughing:

It’s written only with gems

1 Like

I didn’t know that. I haven’t read featured stories for a while. The only thing I know that some authors still have their original stories (without gems) on the app. Like @earlgreytea with ‘I married a millionaire’. :wink: By the way I prefer to read the community stories more.

Lol that is a different thing. This particular story was written exclusively for Episode and E R Gurney does have community stories as well just not this one as it was written to be exclusively featured.

@alannadouglas royalty stories I recommend:

The Lake by @J.Miley

The Princess Swap & Instant Princess by elle badu

2 Likes

Like I said before. I didn’t know that. :wink: By the way J. Miley has another story I really like. It’s only not about Princess’s and royalty. Pregnant By My Twin’s Student’s Gang Leader Dad It’s comedy.

Queen Of Spades
Author: Tales by Lj
Genre: Fantasy/ Romance

Princess Ariella has been locked in her castle for 21 years by her overly protective mother because she hides a huge secret. What will happen when the other Kingdoms find out?