Community Read4Read

It would be fun if we all got together and read each others’ stories, just for new users who want their stories to get discovered. If we all got together on this thread, our authors can get publicized. *Note: you do not have to have your own story to join this read for read, just start reading! Feel free to start advertising your stories here:

RULES (not optional and just to set some ground rules to stop Episode madness)

1. This is only for stories, nothing else. No advertisements on your new cover art thread, or other cool things like the latest Riverdale episode, and definitely not trying to get people to buy your new mix tape and whatnot.

2. You must fill this out, before advertising
    Title:
    Author:
    Genre:
    Style:
    Episodes:
    Short Description:
    Any Additional Information:

3. Keep it light-hearted in here, no making fun of other people, but you can give feedback on their stories, which will actually help them develop their stories.

4. Have fun! If anything is bothering you, please PM me about it (I’d rather not have everyone knowing your personal biz).

5. Suggest, suggest suggest. I’m not exactly the oldest of user in here, and we can always be better.
    :smiley: Have fun, Episodians (both the reading and writing sort)!

*Note: I created a follow up for this Read4Read, please read before asking questions about this work. Here is the link:

Follow Up to Community Read4Read

**It would be supernice if you posted your Read4Read related questions (not that I get many :frowning:) on the link :arrow_up_small: **

Thank you for everyone who uploaded everything, and I’ll try my best to make sure I read (even though it may be difficult because of all of your wonderful posts).

OMT (One more thing):

I get it, we’re all just waiting for stupid @MimiYoo67 to review our stupid story! I need more posts for my poetry thread, so that’s something to do if you’re waiting for me to get my lazy but on the computer and review your beautiful story. The link is :arrow_down_small::

We are Poetry Family

4 Likes

Title:The Heart Won’t Let Up
Author:Aquarius-kiss
Genre:Romance
Style:Ink
Episodes:6 (ongoing)
Description:Heavenly has been let down her whole life and although she would love to give and receive love, her heart just won’t let up. Will Ace change that or will it all crumble before them?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6521658929840128

2 Likes

I like your form format much better. I’ll check it out when I get the time. Thanks for being the first reply!! :heart:

Thank you and ok

1 Like

Title: Small Town Secrets
Author: Khadijah O.
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight + Customization
Description: You live in the peaceful small town of Redville. What happens when a paper shows up in your bedroom with five words: I Know What You Did. Does this small town have more skeletons than it lets on?
Episodes: 7 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5866963191595008
Art:

3 Likes

Thank you for filling out your story! Yay! I’ll check out this story when I have the time!
:heart:

Title: Fractured Realms
Author: Izzy R
Genre: Fantasy
Styke: Ink
Description: Freezing time comes as naturally as walking to you, but what happens you’re thrown into another realm, destined to destroy the world? (LGBT)
Episodes: 3
Instagram: izzyr.reviews
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5631127453827072
59%20pm

3 Likes

This cover is so cool!!

Thank you so much!
@bethanyk14 made it for me, but she’s closed at the moment.

1 Like

Wow!! Good storyline! I’m adding this to the list of stories I must read.
I have a feeling I’ll run out of passes today!

1 Like

I’ll be sure to give it a read! Also “I Know What You Did” is five words not three xD

Thank you so much! Lol, I’ll be sure to change that part.
(IDK, why I’m in Algebra and I can’t even count)

1 Like

It’s okay! xD You might have been tired?

@MimiYoo67 Thank you!! :heart:

1 Like

Hey, here is my love story!
U can also DM me on instagram adilla_episode

Title: Coffee or Me
Author: Adilla
Style: Ink
Episodes: 10 and ongoing
Short Description: **“It’s hard to pretend like you are never in love while you both care so much for each other. When you waited too long, then someone else come along, will you just give in to fate?”**
Any Additional Information: Try it. It’s not cliche romance. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I love that you guys are uploading stories for the Read4Read, but make sure to keep it community. While you’re waiting for someone to read yours, you might want to be checking out another person’s, and giving them feedback! Oh, and please say if you have read another person’s story, and you any want to tell them about their story, just so they could know you read it!

Hi there ! :blush:
This is my story:
Title: Unexpected Love
Author: Victoria_Smith
Genre: Romance
Number of Episodes: 9 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Victoria disappointed in love and she completely changed. Is she find love again or she share a bed with strangers?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5217681196580864
Insta: @victoria_smith_episode

2 Likes

Hey guys! I just published my first story!
I’m willing to do a Read for Read!
Story title: Unwanted Memories
Author: Caitlynlynn
Number of episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Kenna’s life is in turmoil after a tragedy. Can she pick up the pieces of her life? With a not so innocent husband and a sexy therapist, things are about to get interesting.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6664136482750464
Insta: epy.unwantedmemories

I’ll read yours!!

1 Like

Hello everyone this is my first time writing a story and my laptop wasn’t working so the first couple of episodes were done on my phone but the story is great and I will be continuing it on my laptop… please continue to read it and I will read yours in return thank you :gift_heart::gift_heart:

Title: Shattered Souls
Author: SS
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Episodes: 12 (ongoing)
Description: What happens when two shattered souls find each other? Will love prevail?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232
Shattered%20souls

2 Likes