Community stories will stop being free?

I just saw in a group on Facebook that people are getting options in finished community stories to either wait a week for the next chapter or use gems to play it immediately. Some even don’t have a time frame when they will be free. Anyone know if this is going to be the new norm?

30 Likes

God I hope it’s not true

27 Likes

Omg :laughing: I hope it’s not true because as much as I love this app I can’t be buying and spendings gems :sob:

20 Likes

Which stories? I’m curious :eyes:

4 Likes

Bite My Tongue and The Crimson Kings so far.

5 Likes

Ummmm noooo if that happens no matter how good the story is I ain’t reading it. We only have 4 passes to begin with sooooo Yh that’s kinda like a pay already :rage::rage:
Ugghhhhh I just hate diamonds cause what’s the point of them it’s not like they matter or anything and the story will always end the same way no matter what. If this is true I don’t think I will like episode as much as I do. :tired_face::triumph:

37 Likes

Just my opinion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

I agree. I will most likely stop using the app. It’s weird because I haven’t seen it happen on community stories, yet, as well as many others. Even in the stories I mentioned, some people did not get the prompt to pay.

10 Likes

Literal facts :tired_face:

3 Likes

How many gems was it to unlock?

3 Likes

Both say 8.

2 Likes

But I already finished bite my tongue and it didn’t give me anything like that

2 Likes

I was thinking about community stories of no passes, this just :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

3 Likes

Some people aren’t getting the option, but this is what it looks like.

8 Likes

WHAAAAAAT!!!
Why would they do that!!!
People read community stories so they don’t have to use gems! AND THEY JUST GO AHEAD AND PUT IT!!! People will stop reading stories this way!

18 Likes

Thanks for answering all my questions! I believe this is something that they are testing because they want increase their revenue from gem choices. They had done a survey a while back asking about gem costs, if users would be interested in a subscription of gems, unlimited passes etc. So they’re probably just trying to see whether this is something they can earn from or not.

But they don’t seem to realise that no matter what, nobody likes gem choices at all. Nothing will make anyone like or enjoy spending gems on anything. So they’re just gonna have to figure out a way for us to earn gems (in a free way) easier if they want to us to spend them.

29 Likes

Thats not really that matter of thats just abt unlicking a chapter at A moment, like if its only to not wait for a new episode i mean-

:slightly_frowning_face::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Most people would probably stop reading episode as the best stories are community stories, and episode ones are :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: , I mean they are gonna lose money any ways so :woman_shrugging:t2:

16 Likes

Yes right, i think they are just experiment, as they did with sum other stuff before too :thinking:

3 Likes

Hey guys, I’m reading Barely Mine by Trisha and I’m having the same :grimacing:. I messaged the author and she said she has no control over it and recommended sending a support ticket to episode! I hope this isn’t the way forward :roll_eyes:

11 Likes