Community writing contest?

Sharing this on here… :blob_hearts:

(Also, creds to forum users for giving this idea.:white_heart:)

Edit: Working on this with a team. If you’d be interested in being a judge check here:

12 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the diverse talent at the community writing contest! As an I’m excited to showcase my skills and learn from fellow participants. Let’s celebrate creativity and storytelling together!

5 Likes

Love this idea!

2 Likes

This is a great idea! I definitely support it, and if there is anything I can do to help let me know! :blush:

1 Like

If you want to do it, check this post:

and also this one:

3 Likes

Thank youu! :heart:

2 Likes

Do you have instagram? I want to contribute to the prizes and help organize this.

2 Likes

I really hope it will happen cuz i fr would want to participate in the contest.It looks really fun.Best of luck!:clap::kiss:

1 Like

@pantherlilyart

YES PLEASE!

I actually miss contests because it gives me more motivation to write/find new authors.

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for an excuse to write this is so cool

1 Like

The idea is very good. This should be supported.

1 Like

good idea !

Community Contest has been announced!! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

How can i participate?

2 Likes

Hey! Check the post “Announcing the Dark Academia Community Contest” for how to participate. You will need to create a story (of at least 3 episodes) on the Episode portal following the theme and then submit the link in the form provided on the announcement post. Hope to see you join!! Good luck! :four_leaf_clover: reach out to me if you have any questions unanswered in the announcement post. 🩷

1 Like