Complete LimeLight stories?

@amyV i know she has a few other stories but i haven’t read any yet.

1 Like

yes!! i’ve read dark dreams: that socking night too and it’s also REALLY good!!

1 Like

@amyv definitely gonna read them soon! I’m currently reading “the truth” by Frankii.Cash. I’m almost done. But i need her to post more episodes lol

1 Like

:smiley: cool! i’m that kind of person who reads 10 story’s at the same time :joy::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

@amyv same here lol

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Dare to Dream by Sarah Robbins isn’t complete, but it is awesome! Same with The Infected by Caitoriri and ANYTHING Limelight by Wincy W. Also, try Galatic Games; it’s only around 5 episodes from completion and there are a ton available.

4 Likes

@The_Creator_05 Thank you so much

1 Like

Would you like to read my first Episode story then? It’s in Limelight and I have done 3 chapters of it so far.

It’s called “Crimson Red” and it really took me forever to finish 3 chapters as the scripting was a struggle.

I also did my own artwork for the story including the cover art.

Go and check it out http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4869484986302464.

If there are any errors in the story please let me know and I will try to fix it. Thanks :two_hearts::two_hearts:

If you like the story after you have read it and have an instagram account please go and leave a comment on my post and recommend my story. Thanks

1 Like

Wow. This was good :wink:

The wink is the only good emoji rn :joy:

1 Like

@NewEpisodeFanatic it’s on my list!!

1 Like

:astonished: Omg, you have read it?!

Great, I really have not heard much feedback on it and I don’t think many people have read it.

I don’t really know anyone in the community and have no idea how to promote a story.

So any feedback is much appreciated, at least then I know people have read it and not hated it. Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks let me know what you think when you have a chance to read it. :two_hearts::pray:

It was a good story; I just wish there was more advanced directing. If you want me to code any scenes, find me in my PMs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, please. I will definitely take you up on your offer for later chapters. All the coding and scripting were seriously doing my head in. :exploding_head: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Rose by fongjoline :slight_smile:
and also the roses killer by @Rosenspitze

1 Like

666 Miles by @mysoxlike2party

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation of my story! :heartbeat:

2 Likes

666 miles is awesome!

You could read my story. I’d appreciate someone who reads and give out real feedback. It’s fantasy if you’re into that.
Title: Impure Author: Kira H Genre: Fantasy Episode: 9 (On Going) Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4995598689632256 PLEASE give me all your criticism, especially on my directing and punctuation