Complete the Scenario!

Hey there! I thought it might be fun to each come up with a scenario and try to complete it in our own unique way… It may inspire us to write some great stories!

Example:

1st person: Someone’s put a spell on you to switch bodies with a famous person (dead or alive) for 24 hours… What would you do?

2nd person: I would… (write what you would do here and suggest another scenario)

Let’s start with the scenario suggested in the example. Have fun! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just tagging a few people here to get some more voices. (I apologize if you don't want to be here):

Let me know if you don’t want to be tagged…
@Xepisode.s @rissanay4 @Briella.writes @alanal5 @tre.episodes @Anna_Marie @NeahM @orangeweedie @anon9217557 @iDiOt_SaNdWhIcH

8 Likes

I would switch with the David Attemborough to see some unique animal species :thinking: :joy:

Scenario = You have 48 hours to find the ‘love of your life’ where would you start your search? (:

2 Likes

I would start at my favorite places. If they like those places too then they are guaranteed to be my soulmate :joy:

and they must have good music taste :musical_note: :relieved: :joy:

but where exactly? the internet because my introverted ass doesn’t go outside much :upside_down_face:

Scenario: You have 1 minute only to find the impostor among us, which questions do you ask?

4 Likes

I would ask the following:

• What is a lie you often tell people?
  • What is your best friend’s name?
  • Why are you on the forum?
  • How long have you been on Episode?
  • What is one story you’ve read that can be found in your recommended section on the app?

Scenario: You get to be any being you see in fantasy stories for an hour… what would you do? :joy:

4 Likes

Id be princess tiana… I love New Orleans!! Id be eating all the girls good foods or chilling with mama ody

You get bit by a zombie.who would be the last person you spend time with

2 Likes

i would swicth with michelle rodríguez from the movie fast and furious because how she drives in those movies wow

scenario: if you could be any character from any story on episode wich story en who would it be?

1 Like

If it’s the last person I spend time with as a human- definitely either my mom or dad… but if I’m a zombie, then it would be with someone who I don’t think deserves redemption… (not going to name anyone specifically :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

I think there was a bit of confusion about who to respond to, so the next person can start with responding to the scenario proposed by Xespisode.s :relaxed:

@anon9217557 Thanks for participating! Hopefully, more people will want to join in :relaxed:

If my hypothetical crush and I switched bodies, I would…

1. Pinch myself
  2. FREAK OUT!
  3. Text/call the person in my body and find a way to discuss important things we should know about each other for the time being
  4. Pretend to be working on a project with this hypothetical person so that we can figure out how to get back in our bodies (once I calm down) -in order to prevent too many personal secrets and embarrassing things from getting revealed

New Scenario: What would you do if you discovered how to time travel?

2 Likes

Stop COVID-19 from existing.

You’re kidnapped by a SEXY stranger…who happens to be the leader of the BIGGEST mafia clan in Chicago!

1 Like

:+1:t4:

1 Like

I would stay with him.

New Scenario : What would you do if you could get only 10 minutes to stay alive or you kill someone to stay alive

1 Like

I would go kill that one ex-boyfriend who left me for that Botoxed barbie as let’s face it I deserve to live
more than him
new scenario: if you the worlds most famous tiktoker what would you do, make beef with charlie d’amelio or threaten Addison rae you will steal her boyfriend

2 Likes

LMAFOO

I would make beef with charli

new scenario : if you the worlds most famous tiktoker and got something that can destroy Charli’s career would you do it?

2 Likes

100% i’d drag her

even though i love her

new scenario: would you be apart of the clubhouse or hype house

2 Likes

I will jump off a cliff before I enter any of the houses.

scenario: you are going to jail unless you recite a song word by word. What song are you picking?

4 Likes

Any song!!

new scenario : would you rather be a famous tiktoker or a famous writer?

1 Like

I would go back inside my house and eat pizza.

Scenario: You have 50 minutes to gather all of the artists on the forums and tag them in a thread. How do you do it?

1 Like

I summon our Lord and Savior, Kenneth Branagh.

Scenario: You are the MC in an Episode Original. What is the plot?

1 Like

Hi!

1 Like