Completed Art Requests

Hey guys, Maryanne here with a few completed requests :slight_smile: My requests are closed right now but keep checking my requesting thread to see when I open them :heart: But for now here my latest edits:
@bella_ugolini Art Scene Request

@Clarkiiie Small Cover

@Lizzie_C Cover Set

And lastly a cover set for @Elena1creates

Tysm everyone for your patience, it means a lot to me :slight_smile:
The next requests to be coming soon are
@koolkatz21 - Cover Set
@Natalie_c - Cover Set (please PM if it is a cover set or something else )
@champagne.lit - Cover Set
@abbyc - Cover Set
@NattyGomez - Cover Set
Again thank you very much to you all :slight_smile: :heart:

7 Likes

Wow your amazing bestie amazing thank you so much for sticking with me and never leaving me and thx for cherring me up yesthday when I was sad

Your amazing at work and being an amazing friend

1 Like

@Elena1creates its right here make sure to credit my bestir and episode harmony

1 Like

Your work is incredible. :smile:

1 Like

@Epy.raven I love your work too bestie :heart_decoration: You’re so talented and amazing and thank you for sticking with my boring ass :joy::grin: And I’m always gonna be here for you :blush:
@Miss.Fatima_Z Tysm :heart:

2 Likes

Sure ^^

2 Likes

Your welcome and thx

1 Like

OMG THANK YOU IT IS INCREDIBLE YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF TALENTED THANK YOU lol

1 Like

YAY IM BESTFRIEND WITH A FAMOUS AMAZING WODERFUL ARTIST YOUR THE BEST :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: you made me cry lol

1 Like

@bella_ugolini Tysm, I’m glad you like it. Can’t wait to read your story :slight_smile:
@Epy.raven Actually I’m the lucky one. I have an amazing bestfriend who is awesome and freakin talented. And that’s you :heart: :slight_smile: :blush:

2 Likes

Haha thank you very much

1 Like

Hey guys, Maryanne here. I’m back with more completed requests. I am posting the next set of cover requests that I mentioned at the top. For the rest of you, do not hesitate because I will post a few more requests later on today. I just need to finish of a couple. For now here are the following requests completed:

@koolkatz21 Cover Set

@Natalie_c Banner

@champagne.lit Cover Set

@abbyc Cover Set

@NattyGomez Cover Set

I have been working on a new style for a while and I’d like you guys thoughts on it. This character I used is part of @abbyc story, which only she is allowed to use… I just really loved the female character so I decided to use her.

Thank you all so much for being patient with me. I also have requests from Instagram that is why I have been talking a while. I hope you all understand. Again tysm, also here is the list of the next requests being posted later onwards:
@PinkPony1 Cover Set
@zoe4564 Art Scene
@EmilyJ Art Scene
Ty again for being patient. I will be realeasing these requests as well as two requests on Instagram.

8 Likes

Ong AHHHHH BESRIEEE FUCKING MUSS YOU AHHH

1 Like

Gahhhhh where have you been

2 Likes

Those are so good!
Tag @Raybadem bc @Natile_c isn’t here anymore

1 Like

@Firely_epi is @Natalie_c

Huh what

1 Like

no she’s not it’s her sister
But take it to a PM not on our beloved members thread please.

1 Like

@Epy.raven I basically had no data and I was broke. But I’m back now :slight_smile: I missed you too besite :heart:
@L.I.W.F Tysm :slight_smile: And sure thing
@Raybadem

3 Likes

Why was I tagged?