Completed Art Requests

Our Greek gods banner is up there

1 Like

Ohhhhhh

Lol there ya go

1 Like

Thank you so much the covers look amazing and thank you so much for using my character as an edit I love the new style!

2 Likes

Glad you like it, feel free to use it if you’d like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what mine looks like you’re so talented btw and im so excited!

1 Like

Awww, tysm :slight_smile:

Yw <3

1 Like

Quick Question I was wondering how much longer/when the request will it take/is done

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, possibly today or tomorrow. But most likely today :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok it’s totally fine I’m just one of those people who wonder a lot about stuff…lol probably because I do nothing almost everyday

1 Like

Lmao :laughing: I don’t mind you asking.

1 Like

lol

Here’s the next set of requests to be released, please bear in mind that these requests were quiet hard considering I don’t usually do art scene’s especially LL. Also to @EmilyJ and @zoe4564 please remember to give credit to Episode Harmony :slight_smile:
@PinkPony1 COVER SET

@zoe4564 ART SCENE

@EmilyJ ART SCENE

Tysm again to you all for you patience, it means a lot. To everybody else my requests are open on Instagram, @koolgal.epi. But I am also opening requests on forums today in probably an hour, I just need to write down all my current request. Also please remember that my requests are done in order from those who requests first to the last. Ty :slight_smile: :heart:
– Maryanne xxx

6 Likes

Wowowowo

Can you send all the request that was requested at Episode harmony to the thread please also good job bestie your trully the best love yaa

1 Like

Of course, I can do requests now :slight_smile:

thx I did want the guys palm facing up but I can mange it

1 Like

I can fix that if you’d like? :slight_smile:

really ok tysm you’re very talented all I can do for edits is simple clothes pattern and colour changes

1 Like