COMPLETED STORIES! Promote and share!

Hi beautiful reader/writer! I’m creating this post so we all can promote/share completed stories with the community :slight_smile: So I invite you to drop your favourite stories here, share your own, and read the ones you’re interested in. :wink:

• Have in mind that this isn’t a read for read. If you’re interested in reading mine or someone else’s story, do it without expecting or asking a r4r, please. There are lots of posts for doing that already. :blush:

I’ll start sharing mine, I finished it last week, so I’ll give you the details and show you some pics. I’d really appreciate it if you give it a chance and read it. :raised_hands:t2: :heart:
I honestly think it’s a good story, and I’m not saying that only because I wrote it.

Title: First job, second love?
Genre: Romance/drama
Style: Limelight
CC: Yes
Total of chapters: 14
Description: Andrea has believed for years that her boyfriend is the love of her life, but what happens when she gets a job and finds her boss very attractive? Could she control her feelings?

If you read my story and you love it as much as I do, please help me sharing it with other people. :pray:t2: :hugs: :heart:

4 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for this thread. Here are my completed stories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Too Good to be True

My first story: Too Good To Be True
Author: Lynn Ann
Genre: Mystery, with psychological thriller, drama, romance and comedy.
Description: Your teenage dream did come true when you met YOUR DREAM GUY years later, exactly like you thought it will be! But, is it too good to be true?
CC: Full CC of MC and dream guy
No. of chapters: 20 + 3 bonus chapters (Complete!)
Cover: Too_Good_To_Be_True_WL_posterThumb_WZ4RnQCNu6
Link to TGTBT: Episode Writer Portal

Love Me Again?

My second, short story.
Title: Love Me Again?
Genre: Romance, and with a little drama and mystery
Description: You have always been alone. You had once fell in love with a simple guy, but soon he broke your heart. A year later, he wants you back, so will you love him again?
CC: Full CC of MC and LI
No. of chapters: 8 (Complete)
Cover: Love_Me_Again_fK_posterThumb_Y7R9uKWAsG
Link to Love Me Again?: Episode Writer Portal

My Cutie Detective

My third, short story.
Title: My Cutie Detective
Genre: Mystery, with lots of comedy and romance too
Description: Join in to solve 2 mysteries, one as a high schooler, and another as a young adult. A short story.
CC: Full CC of both female and male MC
No. of chapters: 10 (Seasons 1 and 2 Complete) + Bonus chapter
Cover: My_Cutie_Detective_posterThumb_qBXsa2R7dk
Link to My Cutie Detective : Episode Writer Portal

By the way, I had done this similar thread before to share completed stories. Feel free to check out mine and the rest of the completed stories in this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you once again for this! :heart:

1 Like

These are the Completed LimeLight stories I’ve read and recommend:
Blood Lust
Rule Breakers
My Alien Lover 1&2
Envy 1&2

1 Like

Check out Elemental Heir
1 Like

HI,

Thank you for starting this thread! I completed my story about a month ago.
Here is the story info:

Story Description: The Dark Essence that lives inside soulmates, Kadi & Dani is threatening to break free. Will they be able to uncover the truth behind its power before it destroys them?

Episodes: 18 (complete)
Genre: Fantasy
Style: LL
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

1 Like

Title: Love makes life live {complete}
Author: Roy
Description: A musical love story of Justin & Rhea who goes through love, hate, fame, failure. Will they stay together accepting their success, or will they breakup due to their ego?
Instagram : roy_episode
Genre : Drama
Style: Ink
Chapters: 10 (complete)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5297404532621312

Love_Makes_Life_Live_YD_posterThumb_GNAbV1vNis

1 Like

Title: Human Witchcraft
Author: Bertha
Description: The humans were never supposed to discover the witch world. When one of them crosses the line, Tyra will have to choose between her people safety, or that important human life.
Episodes: 3 & completed
Genre: Fantasy
Directing: Advanced
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4979834871283712
Instagram: @bertha_episode
Thank you so much!!! :heart_eyes::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Hi there, thanks for the thread!

I completed my first story in September called All Aboard!

Genre: Adventure/Romance
Episodes: 16
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
Who would’ve thought accepting a job on a cruise ship would lead to a love pentangle, an international crime scandal, and an unforgettable adventure?
4 LIs + ART SCENES + LGBT OPTION + FULL CC

1 Like

This is a completed story.

Story Description

Lucy’s life is in so much trouble,so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from the trouble that’s pursuing her, she meets a mysterious hot guy with his own dark secret.
Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Far Away link

This is a completed story.

Story Description

Lucy joins the strongest, hottest fighting team there is, to help take down a ruthless enemy, and her clan! But how will she focus, with a hot romance and a target on her back?
Title: Swiftfist
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Swiftfist link

1 Like