Completely honest story reviews! *warning: really honest*

Hey guys! I’m doing an honest story review for anyone who wants me to read their story!!

But here are some rules:

1. I WILL NOT, I REPEAT, I WILL NOT READ A STORY WHERE YOU ALREADY PROMOTE ON EVERY FORUMS YOU SEE! I understand if you like R4R and all that, but don’t make me give you a story review where you already posted your story everywhere cause that just shows you only care about views. You don’t give a fuck about suggestions that people give you.

2. You must correctly complete my template. If not, I will reject you.

3. If you want me to be honest on your story, you have to take the Critiscm even if hurts your feelings. If I think your story is boring, I’ll say it. If I feel Like your story is too long or short, I will say that. I’m not gonna sugar coat or be nice or lie about your story.

4. Do not link me your Instagram, linktree, or google forms.

Anyway, like I said. I will go hard on your story and I’ll be complete honest. And don’t be mad that I gave an honest review, you basically asked for one. Lol

template
Title:
Author:
Episodes:
Description:
Cover:

(If you fail to complete this or not follow my rules, then I can reject you :blush:)

I would just like to point out that just because people want to get their stories noticed and do a lot of R4R’s does not mean we don’t care about suggestions…I would like my story to get noticed and the only way to do that is to promote it…a lot. But I also listen to every single suggestion people give me and I always want feedback.

Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Episodes: 3
Description: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Cover:

If you accept me, I hope you enjoy and thank you for letting me fix my mistake.

Yes, I understand your point of view. But I’m talking about the people (I’m not saying names) who promote their story without reading the description of someone’s thread and people who fake R4R. I’ve noticed how the People who most likely promote their story EVERYWERE are the ones that usually don’t R4R’s back. That’s why I don’t wanna do authors who keeps promoting EVERYWHERE.

Ahhhh, I get what you are saying :slight_smile:
Well in that case:

Title: From Riches to Rags
Author: ErinH
Episodes: 6
Description: When Princess Elizabeth is forced into an arranged marriage, she takes fate into her own hands and runs away. But with a war brewing, her escape is not all that she had hoped.
Cover:
From%20Riches%20to%20Rags%20Cover%20Updated%20-%20Small2

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6090470465077248

Okay, thank you :blush: I’ll start tomorrow.

Did you not read my description?

I said follow the template or I’m rejecting your story.

Please forgive me. I tend to read over things a lot.:sweat_smile:
No need to tell me, I already know I’m slow.

Thank you in advance for your honest review.

Title: Stand By Me
Author: ChaoticDreamz
Episodes: 4
Description: You’re teenagers trying to live a normal life but life isn’t always fair. Troubling pasts, deadly secrets, will they be bliss in each other’s harsh realities?
Cover:

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Chapters: 5
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Cover (both small and large):

Hey @Aelita123! I`d love to get honest review!
Title: Let the demon inside
Author: Nierido
Episodes:6
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?

Title: Coffee, Tea, or Me?
Author: Brie Elle
Episodes: 4
Description: Camreigh, A young girl who just recently graduated from college starts looking for a job but is it true love that she finds instead?
Cover:

MY STORY :wink:
I would be happy if you read and respond honestly:heart:
Title of the story : The Race Of Life
Name of the author : lio
Story genre : Drama
Description : Life is normal if you can call it an incomplete family but how one act can make life a race, the question is if Sofi can take the wheel in her hands and control it ?
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6192402006409216
Style : Ink
Episodes : 5

Title: Trapped (Chapter 10 is OUT!)
Author: Meadowh
Episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: Your Parents chuck you into Bellthorne Academy, a boarding school for only the richest. There you meet a mysterious stranger who assigns you on a mission for millions of dollars. CC.
Cover:

@Aelita123 thank you

Hello, for those who wants a story review, I will be doing them Monday Or Tuesday. I’ve been busy but I’ll try to do them. :blush:

Take your time! I’m sure we don’t mind waiting.:grin:

Hey there @Aelita123, this is Sydney the Moderator. Welcome to the forums! :smiley:

I’ve moved this topic to Share Feedback since you’re doing story reviews. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink: