Complex choice template for everyone to use

@transition fade out black

&speechbubble reset

&reset hsl in 0

INT. ABANDONED GOVT STORAGE - DAY
&zoom reset

@transition fade in black

readerMessage Treasure T.V. Jackson and God made this template together, not me. This may have been edited by me a little.

@RIA enters from left to upscreen right then WENDY enters from left to screen right

WENDY (shush)
See if you can find anything in here, Ria.

RIA (shush)
VERY WELL, DEAR.

sound laugh_nervous_female

@RIA is laugh_chuckle

@RIA walks to spot 0.701 201 227 in 3 and RIA moves to layer 3 and WENDY walks to spot 0.683 102 243 in 5 and WENDY moves to layer 4 then WENDY moves to layer 2

@WENDY starts tinker_kneel and WENDY faces right

@RIA starts tinker_kneel and RIA faces right

@pause for 0.010

WENDY
Wait -- I've found something!!!

label lookingforit

readerMessage Treasure T.V. Jackson and God made this choice template together, not me. This may have been edited by me a little.

NARR
Choose.

choice “Check it out!!” {

@zoom on 115 113 to 505% in 3

NARR
There's numbers on the paper in the box???

choice “Check them out.” {
gain problems

NARR (REAL ADDRESS)
"47 53 harlem road at 5 5 3 2 1 5"

WENDY
Hey, it's an address!!!

RIA
For what?!

if (stupid) {
if (rias_discovery) {

WENDY
...I feel stupid...

RIA
L.O.L.

goto lookingforit
} elif (stupid) {
WENDY
I feel stupid, already…

RIA
Why?

WENDY
There's important stuff in here.

RIA
What?

@zoom on 0 0 to 100% in 4

goto lookingforit
}} elif(rias_discovery) {

goto lookingforit
} else {

WENDY
I don't know, yet!! Let's keep digging around!!!

goto lookingforit

}} “Leave them be.” {
gain stupid

WENDY
Eh, it's probably nothing...

goto lookingforit

}} “Check out Ria’s Discovery, first!!” {
gain rias_discovery

@zoom on 259 67 to 505% in 4

NARR
That's strange...Why are there letters on the cans???

@zoom on 253 72 to 1031% in 3

NARR (THE WAREHOUSE IS)
The letters spell out: "The address of the warehouse is on the papers in the boxes."

if (problems) {

RIA
Hey, There’s letters on the cans??? The letters are saying; “The address of the warehouse is on the papers in the boxes.”

WENDY
That's it! This must be the real address of the warehouse, but the text book says different???

} elif(stupid) {

RIA
Hey, There letters on the cans??? The letters are saying; “The address of the warehouse is on the papers in the boxes.”

WENDY
So, wait? I have to go check out that box, again...

goto lookingforit

} else {
continue
}

goto lookingforit

} “done” {
if (problems) {
if (rias_discovery) {
WENDY
That’s it! That must have been the real address of the warehouse, but the text book said different???

RIA
That's an old trick that I remembered my family used to keep strangers or bad guys from finding out where something was, if they were writing in a journal or a diary, 
...they'd include a fake address in-case someone was trying to find out where a secret place was.
Or better yet, they'd lead the address to somewhere useless.
Like the address you found in the book to be useless, however,
...this method has had some backfire, like if you hid the address where you led them, and they found the address here, anyway, because they persistent.
We killed them- I mean- THEY killed them- Anyways.
...But usually, they'd fall for it and leave seeing that there's nothing here...
...Nothing but a bunch of old useless boxes and crap.

@transition fade out black in 1

goto got_ria
}} else {
NARR
Nupe, sorry, you guys haven’t got enough info to leave.

goto lookingforit

}}

This was made in classic, so if you want to use this in another style, I fear that you may have to change their spot placements a little bit, other than that, enjoy!!!

And credit me, please!!! I worked hard on this template and It was never meant to be a template in the first place, it is for my story “Did You Stalk Me?”
Which is published if you want to read it, anyway… Link: Read my new story: Did You Stalk Me?
Kyle is in love with Wendy, but his love is only passion, and his romance is dangerous, will Wendy find out that Kyle has been stalking her since the day they met, or will she stay in this abusive, crazy relationship for life?

Style: Classic | Type: Cinematic

I may use spotlight, MAYBE. In the future. Tell me if you read it so that I can know.

Choices Heavily matter, no CC, Arm overlays are used.

Both points and gains are put into this story to make the choices matter.

Will update when I get the right materials, :expressionless: Anyone knows where I can find an ext. And int. + day and night versions of a warehouse? Please, help me. -_-" And Both Tablet + iPhone compatible! (I worked hard on this story…)

Goodbye, and enjoy but seriously, credit me and God, please. We made this both together.

No, seriously When you credit me, put “Treasure T.V. Jackson and God made this choice template together, not me.”

Only if you this is where you got it from, unless someone copied and pasted it from me.