Compliment the person above you! ♡

Hey everyone :heartpulse:
I was thinking about that everyone need some positivity in their lives, so why won’t we just hype eachother up, and be a little complimentary?

The Game:
Give the person that commented before you (so basically the person above you) a compliment. You don’t have to know the person, but you can maybe click on their profile to see what they’re creating or saying. Just be creative with your compliment!

Why is it important?
I think that most people around my age are really insecure about themselves, and a little compliment can just give that extra boost to confidence. I just want to make people happy, so why can’t we do it with eachother? :blush:

Rules
Please make sure you only give the person above you a compliment. Don’t go and just pick out random persons who already have got a compliment. You can respond to the person from who you got your compliment from.

Spread some positivity everyday, so everybody feels a little bit more okay! :sunflower:

18 Likes

i guess that makes you the person above me lol

You seem very friendly and creative…i would have never thought of doing something so sweet and kind and this creative at the age of 15.

3 Likes

Awww that’s the sweetest thing ever! :heart: Yeah I might be a little young :wink: People usually think I’m older!

The next person: Please give @MystikLunaa a compliment, not me

3 Likes

You seem like such a wise person omigad! I’m sure you’re also sweet, kind and creative. Those quotes and your replies though :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You’re a really sweet person and I love your personality a lot!
Your pfp is also really cute!

2 Likes

You seem like a really nice and friendly person , and your pfp is stunning :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Your willingness to help others is admirable and appreciated!

3 Likes

you’re actually so sweet and amazing for promoting my story with your newest thread! i love it so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You seem like really sweet and caring person :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

You’re funny (in a good way, obviously lol) and caring :grin:

3 Likes

You are amazing friend and really cool! <3

3 Likes

You have a nice pfp! And seem like a pretty cool gal!

3 Likes

You seem like a really cool person, like Chocolate Mama. And I like your patience, especially when I took about a month to do your request.:joy:

You already responded to me. Please don’t again.:joy::joy:

3 Likes

You seem like a very happy and energetic person. Your so kind to everyone on the forums, and have AMAZING art skills! :wink:

4 Likes

You generally seem like a really nice and friendly person, who likes to help others :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Omggg :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy: thankss, you seem like really chill and cool person :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

You’re really good at making art! I’ve seen some of your work on the art thread

3 Likes

I like you a loooooooot! My beautiful best friend of mine that I love so much.

1 Like

Wow, thank you, means a lot :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Aww thank youuuu love you too!!! Plus i love how you never get tired of me :smiley: And your art is just :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

3 Likes