Compliment the person above you! ♡

You have an unending amount of optimism that lightens up everyone’s day :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

You have amazing posts/comments that can literally brighten up anyone’s day and leave a smile on their face :smile: :heart:

3 Likes

U love Buffy. That’s a reason enough for me to like u ^^

3 Likes

Your brave and honest self proves to be a great role model for me :sparkles:

3 Likes

You are an amazing, strong, loyal and beautiful person :heart:

2 Likes

Your username and profile pic are so cute!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re a super awesome potato :potato: (also very unoriginal)

1 Like

No problem! :blush: x

2 Likes

Omg haha ben jij ook Nederlands? :wink:
Super leuk! Pm?

2 Likes

Your username is cool and awesome!

3 Likes

I’m reading your story for fun and I love it! You are a great author in my opinion, and I haven’t even finished chapter one. :grin::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Oh my goooooooosh, I love you so much!
You’re literally one of the sweetest people on the forums and we all love you so much.:heart:

3 Likes

Your story is amazing and so is your art loool.
You are really chill and funny person. :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Thank youuuuu!!! <3 :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m sure you hear this a lot, but I find you a real kind and awesome person (I-I DONT STALK YOU I swear :sob::joy:)

Also @Turtle_Cat, thank you so much for saying that! Tho I feel like that mostly applies to you. :purple_heart: because you’re so sweet and amazing, it’s scares me :joy:

And @sofia2, I saw some of your past replies, which mostly contained asking if anyone wanna get adopted which I admire you for. Because I’m pretty sure you have many family members. :joy:

3 Likes

lmao :joy::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

There are literally NO WORDS to describe how awesome you are! You’re just so cool and chill it’s unreal.:sunglasses::heart:

2 Likes

Your art is amazing and it is better than what I will ever create in my life. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

You’re the funniest and brightest person :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Despite the fact I don’t know you, I can already tell that you are the sweetest, kindest and most creative person ever!! :heart:

1 Like