Computer overlay needed :)

I’ve been searching and can’t seem to find a computer overlay that is open and the cover is facing the screen. Thanks :slight_smile:

P.s I’m kinda new to this so if anyone has some advice for a beginner, it would be appreciated

1 Like

Hi :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Firstly welcome to the community :sparkling_heart:
If you want send me any pic and I can get an overlay out of it but if you can find an exact pic send me a similar one and I’ll create it how you want it to be :blush:

1 Like

When I create overlays, I like to use gimp, which can be downloaded online via their official website. If it’s a body part, then find the animation you like, take a screenshot on your phone for better clarity, and send it back. Then use the lasso option in gimp and go point by point, until you circle back to the beginning. After that, press enter and the green box in the bottom right corner of your screen to confirm. Delete the original layer, and then save it as a png. If it’s a different overlay like a couch, you can do pretty much do the same. If you edit something out of an episode background to use as an overlay, use the dimensions 1920 by 1136. Hope that was clear enough. Let me know if you have any problems. :blush: :+1:

1 Like

I’ll give it a shot, Thank you so much for the advice and instructions! <3

1 Like

Thank you sm for the welcome :heart:

I just need the general shape, and maybe if possible the logo could say HH.
Thank you! :blush:

Hi again :sparkling_heart:
Alright sure but what do you mean general shape ?
Also I am personally teaching classes through IG if you want to join we will start September
My classes are
Art
Edit
Writing INK
And maybe soon Writing LL
If you want to join pm
And dw about money it’s free😊

I just need it to look like a computer from that angle. Is that clear? :sweat_smile:

Oh sweet, I might check those out, thanks :grin:

1 Like

@sophookles has them on her site!

not sure if this is what you’re looking for, but I have one I made (I don’t edit so edges are a little rough)
pv1_back_LAPTOP_WHITE_5945041358094336_8ffe18a05e070eca23b4ee2c47ee1b1a

1 Like

This is pretty close, and I believe I can make it work.
Thanks sm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, if that doesn’t work for you , you can request that here - π•Έπ–”π–”π–“π–ˆπ–π–Žπ–‘π–‰ 𝕬𝖗𝖙 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖕! {π•Ίπ–•π–Šπ–“!, π•±π–—π–Šπ–Š!} I’m sure someone there would be able to help you :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up :grin:

1 Like