Computer screen background in need

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there’s a computer screen background/overlay? I am trying to show the website of Yosemite National Park with beautiful camping site pictures. Will someone be able to help me with it?

Thank you,
Jiya

Assuming you are using a real place, you could end up with a copyright strike and they’d take your story down - just a possibility.

FAQ

In addition, by submitting your story, you agree that it does not include any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party. This may include using any of the following without permission:

• any copyrights or works of authorship of other parties, including excerpts or passages taken from literary works or television or film;
  • any trademarks or references to corporate or business names; and
  • any references to real persons or places that might violate rights of publicity or privacy.

In response to @LaurelleE27’s response, you could use stock photos. I would be careful though.

I am technically not using the same place. I am just using its name as I saw some other stories using the name of real parks too. I don’t want to have the exact same website, if that’s what you are thinking.

Here’s one, if that’s what you’re talking about.
The png is also transparent, so it’ll work. I usually use this in my stories, and it got approved.

Ah, even though they “get away with it”, there’s a possibility you might not. And, the name is still copyrighted.

To be on the safe side, I’d say create your own website based on the park.

But good luck with your story.

credit @skcar.writes
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wbVulX_fB7c1S0TN32P3sbuG1bSEc28-

1 Like

or ask someone to create it for you on the episode forum xx @jiya.episode

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

1 Like

happy to be of help! :blush: