Computer screen overlay needed

Does anyone have a computer home screen overlay for a white computer? I will give credit.

I could probably make one for you. Is there anything specific you want on it?

1 Like

A cute pink wallpaper background of any kind on it please :blush:

And the app shortcut icons? Do you want an internet icon? Docs? anything? also, do you already have a specific computer overlay?

Yes to all of them. As long as it doesn’t violate any branding rules. I know we cant have certain brand logos like apple and things like that.

Yeah, but I can edit some magic and make an icon for those things without using any of the copyrighted logos :slight_smile:

Do you already have a computer overlay for it to fit or do you need one of them?

Screenshot (25)
I want it to match this computer style

I dont have a front view for this pc because its in a background made by Marysol.Episode

1 Like

I can work with that. I think I might already have on that matches that style. :slight_smile:
Does your character have any personality traits you can give me so I can get a “vibe” for what their computer background would be? (If that makes sense) to personalize it for them? Like girly? sporty? likes art? etc

1 Like

She’s a girly type and likes things that are aesthetic. She’s 23 and does acting and modeling as a career.

1 Like

Okay, so pretty pink but sophisticated instead of “teen girlie pink” style. :slight_smile:
Any other preferences? I have an icon for the internet and various folders. Do you have a specific thing to use in a scene that you need on the desktop?

1 Like

A video call app

1 Like

Okay. I’ll get to work on it :slight_smile:

kk tysm!

1 Like