Confession thread part 2 šŸ˜˜

i just wanted to add that god said hed love us no matter what. :heart:

5 Likes

i respect your opinion. i mean at least youre not scared to say who you are, i think youre a cool guy either way

4 Likes

I want to confess that Steph everything that youā€™ve said is right God doesnā€™t hate anyone and yeah people believe what they want when they want.

2 Likes

Son youā€™re my son and a cool dude heck when me and your ā€œmomā€ were married I mean you werenā€™t disrespectful (mostly rebellious :joy:) to us. I mean I getcha I have my Christian beliefs but Iā€™m not a homophobe thank you for not disrespecting anyone else though.

4 Likes

I confess that yā€™all should follow me on Instagram. Okay, MA out. :v:t2:

2 Likes

I confess Yes
Sometimes problems that seem stupid for others can be very bad for someone elseā€¦
I just think people should try to understand other peoples better and really listen

I confess I made my helping thread(that got closed :expressionless:)because I wanted to help and because I really listen to everything!

I hope that everyone that has problems doesnā€™t matter how big can get help or someone to talk to:)
And that everyone that is happy and lucky :arrow_right: stays happy and lucky! :wink::star::star2::four_leaf_clover:

This will probably be my longest confession EVER

Everyone makes these sweet posts where they thank others.

Iā€™m going to do this now too :slight_smile: Yayyyyā€¦ Yesā€¦ I am excitedā€¦

I CONFESS:

want to say thank you to

@jenna1012 I already thanked you after you left. :pensive:
But again: Thank you for appreciating my polls.
@Days Thank you for being one of the super nice people here. You were nice to me sice we met here till now. I read your amazing story Crossed Paths :star2::four_leaf_clover: (always keep up the good work) and I often meet you somewhere in the Forums.
Iā€™m grateful I know you. :slight_smile:

@loveyourself Thank you for being here and that you have been in the group. We didnā€™t really talked much, except our PMs. Just want to thank you and keep being nice.:wink: Good luck to you:)

@Franciscax1 Thank you for not forgetting me! You @ me out of the blue when I didnā€™t expect it. It was a special suprise and it made me feel happy. :wave:t4::thought_balloon::sparkles:

@BadassSaasha Thank you mum for being my mum! We never really talk much :joy: But as my mother you are important to me.:thought_balloon::+1:t4::grinning:

@WinterMoon05 Thank you for obsessing with me and @Daisy_Flower1 over Baby Groot yesterday!tumblr_ouj1na8wCG1v9oda2o5_r1_1280
And what you said yesterday meant a lot to me!!!

@Juliette15 Thank you
for being my friend here. I am still reading your story ā€œMY DREAMSā€ā€¦
I hope you will always have a good time here :grinning::relieved:
Sorry I couldnā€™t reply to your message, because I had to write this.

@NattyGomez Thank you for being there when many people abandoned and forgot me. It meant much to me. I hope you will stay by my side :pleading_face::sunglasses: :blue_heart:

I am sure I forgot some people:expressionless::thinking::thinking::thinking:

AND I KNOW THAT THIS SO LESS TEXT THAN OTHER PEOPLE WRITE; BUT THAT DOESNā€™T MEAN I AM LESS GRATEFUL.
I just donā€™t really have it with words, I am so slow in writing text an I am not good in english.

@Chesirekitten101 Thank you Therapia :wave:t4::clap:t4::cat2:

@FinnTheGhost You are a super nice personā€¦:smile: PM me if you ever need anything. And thank you for your help when I was unmotivated.:sweat_smile::joy:

I donā€™t have much time and thatā€™s why I will tag some other people too that deserve to be thanked(english?)

THANKS
To everyone who is in a group/chat or whatever with me

THANKS SO MUCH

@Kaycee_Rose

@ErinH

@zoe4564

@ChayChay You probably donā€™t remember, but thanks for trying to help me

@Epy.raven Thanks for tagging me and I hope you are okā€¦

@talesbyrose You probably donā€™t remember our converstation
But it was funny and it showed how weird I am :joy::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

@CinnamonToast Thanks for your sketch
I know there are so many more peopleā€¦
But I donā€™t have time anymore :exploding_head::exploding_head::weary::weary::weary::weary::anguished::anguished::anguished:

That was my confessionā€¦
:cake:

14 Likes

Oh mahā€¦ GROOOOTT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I confess thatā€¦
I AM SAVING THAT GIFFFFF!

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Ahhhhh I CONFESS I WANNA MAKE A GROOT FAN THREAD

2 Likes

I CONFESS YOU SHOULD MAKE ONE THEN!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yassssss

2 Likes

Make one!! :rofl::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I know someone is going to say something so go ahead but hereā€™s the newsā€¦

I

Confess

That

Guys im getting married to @Iove, a bitch who cheats 24/7, but im still gonna marry her cuz life."

5 Likes

@VenusPeach

yeee gurl

1 Like

we finna discuss the wedding in dms

2 Likes

I confess Why did you edit your post? :sweat:

Gotcha hon.

I do remember and my pms are still always openedā€¦

1 Like

Yay :slight_smile: