Confession thread part 2 😘

i just wanted to add that god said hed love us no matter what. :heart:

i respect your opinion. i mean at least youre not scared to say who you are, i think youre a cool guy either way

I want to confess that Steph everything that you’ve said is right God doesn’t hate anyone and yeah people believe what they want when they want.

Son you’re my son and a cool dude heck when me and your “mom” were married I mean you weren’t disrespectful (mostly rebellious :joy:) to us. I mean I getcha I have my Christian beliefs but I’m not a homophobe thank you for not disrespecting anyone else though.

I confess that y’all should follow me on Instagram. Okay, MA out. :v:t2:

I confess Yes
Sometimes problems that seem stupid for others can be very bad for someone else…
I just think people should try to understand other peoples better and really listen

I confess I made my helping thread(that got closed :expressionless:)because I wanted to help and because I really listen to everything!

I hope that everyone that has problems doesn’t matter how big can get help or someone to talk to:)
And that everyone that is happy and lucky :arrow_right: stays happy and lucky! :wink::star::star2::four_leaf_clover:

This will probably be my longest confession EVER

Everyone makes these sweet posts where they thank others.

I’m going to do this now too :slight_smile: Yayyyy… Yes… I am excited…

I CONFESS:

want to say thank you to

@jenna1012 I already thanked you after you left. :pensive:
But again: Thank you for appreciating my polls.
@Days Thank you for being one of the super nice people here. You were nice to me sice we met here till now. I read your amazing story Crossed Paths :star2::four_leaf_clover: (always keep up the good work) and I often meet you somewhere in the Forums.
I’m grateful I know you. :slight_smile:

@loveyourself Thank you for being here and that you have been in the group. We didn’t really talked much, except our PMs. Just want to thank you and keep being nice.:wink: Good luck to you:)

@Franciscax1 Thank you for not forgetting me! You @ me out of the blue when I didn’t expect it. It was a special suprise and it made me feel happy. :wave:t4::thought_balloon::sparkles:

@BadassSaasha Thank you mum for being my mum! We never really talk much :joy: But as my mother you are important to me.:thought_balloon::+1:t4::grinning:

@WinterMoon05 Thank you for obsessing with me and @Daisy_Flower1 over Baby Groot yesterday!tumblr_ouj1na8wCG1v9oda2o5_r1_1280
And what you said yesterday meant a lot to me!!!

@Juliette15 Thank you
for being my friend here. I am still reading your story “MY DREAMS”…
I hope you will always have a good time here :grinning::relieved:
Sorry I couldn’t reply to your message, because I had to write this.

@NattyGomez Thank you for being there when many people abandoned and forgot me. It meant much to me. I hope you will stay by my side :pleading_face::sunglasses: :blue_heart:

I am sure I forgot some people:expressionless::thinking::thinking::thinking:

AND I KNOW THAT THIS SO LESS TEXT THAN OTHER PEOPLE WRITE; BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN I AM LESS GRATEFUL.
I just don’t really have it with words, I am so slow in writing text an I am not good in english.

@Chesirekitten101 Thank you Therapia :wave:t4::clap:t4::cat2:

@FinnTheGhost You are a super nice person…:smile: PM me if you ever need anything. And thank you for your help when I was unmotivated.:sweat_smile::joy:

I don’t have much time and that’s why I will tag some other people too that deserve to be thanked(english?)

THANKS
To everyone who is in a group/chat or whatever with me

THANKS SO MUCH

@Kaycee_Rose

@ErinH

@zoe4564

@ChayChay You probably don’t remember, but thanks for trying to help me

@Epy.raven Thanks for tagging me and I hope you are ok…

@PurpleRose You probably don’t remember our converstation
But it was funny and it showed how weird I am :joy::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

@CinnamonToast Thanks for your sketch
I know there are so many more people…
But I don’t have time anymore :exploding_head::exploding_head::weary::weary::weary::weary::anguished::anguished::anguished:

That was my confession…
:cake:

Awww, thank you so much! You are so kind, helpful, supportive and a joy to talk to! :heart: You have supported me so much and I always love talking to you :smiley:

Oh mah… GROOOOTT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I AM SAVING THAT GIFFFFF

It was my pleasure!! So fun haha! And you’re welcome! :blush:

Thanks

Ahhhhh I CONFESS I WANNA MAKE A GROOT FAN THREAD

I CONFESS YOU SHOULD MAKE ONE THEN!! :heart_eyes:

Yassssss

Make one!! :rofl::heart_eyes:

I know someone is going to say something so go ahead but here’s the news…

I

Confess

That

Guys im getting married to @Iove, a bitch who cheats 24/7, but im still gonna marry her cuz life."

@VenusPeach

oh you did use my quote how sweet
gurl we gon be the best couples ever
excluding me and rap snacks

Girl yes you’re my main bish I gotcha and those rap snacks

yeee gurl

we finna discuss the wedding in dms