Confession thread part 2 😘

I confess, :joy: My friend he had a rubber band in his head and it looked like his tapeline was wayyyyy back. :scream:

1 Like

Omg I love that movie!!!

I confess that how did you like it love?

2 Likes

I confess you should have taken a picture lol. :joy:

1 Like

I confess, it was funny when he called Tom something… “Pussy”

2 Likes

Yeah lol

1 Like

I want to confess, I had fun. It was okay. But now I’m excited for the next movie. :scream:

1 Like

:joy: haha poor you , but that’s good you are keeping fast , it’s good :no_mouth: my poor stomach never dare to do that :joy:

1 Like

I confess I am not fasting. Hell no! He is jsut a crush. That’s what I am trying to say. They dared me to tell him that “Maine tere liye karvachauth is best rakha hai.” I can’t go around without food for a few minutes. Let alone a whole day!

2 Likes

I confess I’m currently trying to work out my opening scene for my story

1 Like

:scream:

2 Likes

Don’t tell me you understood that. Did ya?

1 Like

Maybe, :wink:

2 Likes

I confess I :joy: imagined you fasting :smirk: :joy: or you could say him that maybe in more dramatic way like… Our serial :joy:

1 Like

I confess you know Hindi?

2 Likes

I confess me too, love!!!

1 Like

I confess, sorta. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I confess lol. I will never fast. I was So embarrassed when that guy offered me a total blank look. Then he blinked once. Then twice. And then he said “Okayyyyyyyyy.” And then I ran away because I didn’t wnat to hear what he’d say next. Lol.

1 Like

I confess wow. How come?

1 Like

I confess, My uncle. :woman_facepalming:t2: He has a book that he’s going to make. It’s written in Hindi

2 Likes

I confess. It must be fun to see it live :joy: but which means more foods :yum: and no fast ,yesh! Life :smirk:

2 Likes