Confetti bomb animated overlay help

So I want a confetti animated overlay, sounds simple right, no.
I don’t know how to do it and if you do can you tell me or if you have more time on your hands, can you create it?

MY BACKGROUND

I’m i zone 1

I just want confetti everywhere! just like the real one bursts. (that sounds wrong fo some reason.)

So yeah, it’a not manditory in my story but if it’s not an inconvinience for you to animate it, i would appreciate it.

1 Like

I’m afraid I won’t have time to create one, but most people use gifs to animate overlays :slight_smile: you do that by finding a confetti gif, converting it to frames (there are many free sites that do it), then use each image as an overlay :slight_smile:
However, if you want a much faster and easier way, try finding confetti overlays and just shift them around the screen, eg some shift up, some shift down, some to the sides at the same time (so it starts in the middle of it all together then each overlay spread outwards).
Eg CONFETTI OVERLAY 1 shifts to X Y in T AND CONFETTI OVERLAY 2 shifts to X Y in T AND CONFETTI OVERLAY 3 shifts to X Y in T etc
Or, even simpler again, you can have just the one overlay of confetti pieces float from the top of the screen to the bottom :slight_smile:
Does that make sense? I hope it does lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay! Thanks :blob_hearts: do you have any png’s of confetti?