Confidence is missing!

Hey guys!
I got to these Forums just because of one point! In every…EVERY story I always played a girl that had a lack of confidence or even no confidence and I always thought like wtf why? I can say for myself I’m a really confidence girl and it’s kinda annoying to play a girl that’s so naive and has like no confidence! Soooooo… does anybody know a good story with a strong, independent woman? That would be great :ok_hand: So I’m looking forward to replys
xoxo
Laura

The reaper twins

The only one currently I have at the top of my head is The Ruby Tiara, but I’m sure there’s more!

Glitch Girl by Joseph Evans has a really amazing MC who is both confident and powerful.

read adrenaline, the mc, liane, is very independent.

Adrenaline , Fine Line , Ruby Tiara and Moonlit Feathers are the stories in my head @Wincyyellow is the author of ruby t and moonlit f

Equality, if you play Adilah in the story.

Hello @lauraquinn! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved from Creator’s Corner Art Resources to Community since you’re requesting story suggestion. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses: