Confused about my sexuality

hey everybody! i’m emilie. lately i’ve been struggling about my sexuality, i’m straight, but i’m starting to become bi-curious. i was as wondering if anybody had any advice if they could message me, thank you!

6 Likes

I’m experiencing the same thing

2 Likes

Being confused about your sexuality is completely ok. :grin:

3 Likes

I am too. You’ve just gotta go with the flow. Don’t do anything about it yet and if you’re feelings grow stronger for one sexuality more than another, stick with that one. (for now.)

2 Likes

This is completely normal. I’d say explore your choices, try it out, maybe you’ll end up liking girls that way too.

1 Like

Just go with whatever feels right. If you don’t like a label, or feel it doesn’t fit you, ditch it!
You don’t even have to label your sexuality if you don’t want to :sweat_smile:

1 Like

it’s okay :relieved: i was confused also, and that’s okay. it’s normal. if you ever wanna talk please pm me :heartbeat:

1 Like

Same but I don’t wanna be bisexual cause I don’t know how I’ll confess to my aSiAn parents but I’m kind of starting to become bi

2 Likes

This is your life so live it freely. You don’t have to feel shy or bad about it. It’s completely normal. Follow your heart so you don’t have to regret it later.

1 Like

thank you for the advice!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.