Congrats to class of 2020

Due to high school and college class of 2020 that won’t be able to walk on state with family sit down to see them walk on stage.

But unfortunately life is life and since we are all still in a pandemic but I just want to congratulations to all high school and college graduates :mortar_board:.

Congratulations :confetti_ball: class of 2020. image

9 Likes

This is so sweet! I’m sure they’ll really appreciate it :slight_smile:

One of my sister is graduating high school and my brother graduating college.

1 Like

My sister is graduating high school too and I feel so bad that they’re not getting the same opportunity people before them got to have :sob:

1 Like

Yes, but I hope for the next class will get to walk on stage.

1 Like

Congrats to class of 2020!!!

1 Like

aww, a huge thank you <3 - just graduated from HS last thursday, adulthood begins now :sweat:

1 Like

My sister graduation is a drive thru this time on June 13.

Congrats and just be yourself. Since everyone is still in a pandemic but we are all in this together.

1 Like

thank you for the kind words :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you so much. It was sad for me that I wasn’t able to physically celebrate our graduation together with the people who have been a part of my high school. Nonetheless, I am glad to finish this school year with flying colors :blush:

1 Like

No matter what happens we all in this together due to pandemic as just as high school musical would sing.

i think we should congratulate all classes of all years, for putting up with yet another year of bullsh!t

2 Likes

True

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

My brother’s friend actually had a prom since there are usually no new cases here, in Croatia. But, I do think that they really need congratulations for putting up with this online school and no for nt being able to celebrate their “once in a lifetime” experiences. So, congrats, we’re all proud of You! :blob_hearts: :clapping: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Nice,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.