Connection timed out

I can’t get past the the loading screen. It takes a while to load, then it says connection timed out. I already tried to delete and reinstall It but it’s still messed up…please help.

I found I would have to use my data to read stories. I also just left it for a bit and went back and tried again after a couple of hours and it worked. I think Episode really needs to look into this because I know other people have this problem as well.

I am having the same problem , did you found out any solution , thn plzzzz let me knw

I’m having the same problem as well

Yes i had the same problem since december, i can only play with data, Episode give me these steps yo solve it

Thanks for writing in. I’m sorry to hear this is happening. While this error message typically indicates an issue with the network connection, there are some other factors that can affect your app’s performance. I have some additional steps you can follow below:

Restart your device and your router.

Make certain you have a minimum of 2.5 GB of internal storage available (unused) on your device.

Close all other apps before launching Episode.

Transfer your account to another device.

If these steps don’t resolve the issue, I’m afraid you will need to use a different internet connection to load Episode. I’m sorry about the inconvenience.

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: