Conspiracy theories... who is controlling the world...?!

Welcome Earthlings… You have been specially selected… to talk and discuss conspiracy theories! From 9/11 conspiracy theories, to Micheal Jackson’s death, you’re able to talk about every conspiracy theory ever!

Please do not come at anyone’s opinion, and respect their beliefs… even if they’re flat Earthers.

It’d be nice if you could back the theories up with some evidence.:shushing_face:

Have fun humans…!

7 Likes

LET’S START… ILLUMINATI…!

what do you think?

2 Likes

:100:

8 Likes

4 Likes

People call it being a conspiracy theorist, I call it being open minded and diverse :wink:

8 Likes

You type the word Illuminati and 4 minutes later the admin shows up… Mere coincidence? :scream::thinking::wink:
I guess that @The_Saminator might like this thread. :alien::alien:

5 Likes

I’m already on it :joy:

3 Likes

Eh, don’t think too much into it. Just doing my job :wink: But honestly, love the idea behind this thread and hope it keeps going! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

what if Jeremy… was really the Illuminati?

7 Likes

The illuminati.
The greys.
The lizard people.
FEMA
Everything that comes from Nibiru.
Man… I need to watch some Jessie Ventura now

7 Likes

reptilians… dun dun dunnn do you guys remember Justin’s, Miley’s and Rhianna’s eyes practically lizard out…?!

3 Likes

Off topic, but for those who are actually interested in those sorts of things…if you can find the show Joe Rogan Questions Everything I think you will fall in love with it.

6 Likes

If English was my mother language I would also add a few lines as I wanted to become a parapsychologist, but I normally stay sceptic. However, we all should be aware that things are hardly ever how they seem…

2 Likes

I’ll check it out!

2 Likes

I will check it out. I know Alex Jones covers these at times as well.

2 Likes

Shane Dawson has entered the chat…

3 Likes

Logan Paul has entered the chat

1 Like

Cardi B throws a shoe…

3 Likes

Nicki enters chat

3 Likes

True but Rogan actually goes out and interviews these people asking them for proof. Don’t want to spoil it for you but most of the people who claim to have seen aliens, etc have no physical proof and get upset with him for demanding actual proof, lol.

But the interview with Nvidia and how one of the execs say’s that he doesn’t care if AI takes over the world in a negative way and doesn’t care if he is responsible for it really brought a lot of things to light for me.

4 Likes