Constructive Criticism+Feedback for the Episode Forums

Hello, everyone

I have a couple of questions for all of you.

Tags

@heythere
@UnicornPlayz.Episode
@Danielle318
@Episode.Christi
@Cheshire.Cat
@aze_nieve
@ThePoeticRaven
@Perry
@Aesthetic_epyy
@Aveny
@KerriStrwberry
@TalesByMim
@cheesybaconpizza

1. How could this forums be improved?/What should be added to make it better?
  2. What are some things that need to be changed?

#ThisIsNotOkay

18 Likes

So on my travels of Episode and like… watching the forums

there’s a lot of trolls (like…a lot) and recently I came across some concerning statements that the trolls raised. I guess I would like some clarification from someone who moderates the forums and their response >~< Cause these are concerning things.

8 Likes

Personal attacks? These trolls have tooken it too far. It’s so disrespectful at this point it ain’t even funny.

They hijacked MY thread meant for nice things to say, but they could’ve made their own thread.

I heard they made up shit about something so they could frame Episode.

They call people asskissers just for backseat modding. I don’t agree with that, but it’s so rude.

I’m not a troll. I’m a human who wants change here.

12 Likes

Personally, there should be a rule for trolls. For example, if you start to hate talk crap you will be banned within the second.

But for that we’d need better monitors :upside_down_face:.

10 Likes

I know, I’ll keep it more positive now.

4 Likes

Trolls! Getting rid of trolls + a better/new flagging system!

Flagging.

8 Likes

Agreed! There should be flagging guidelines.

5 Likes

Ikr.

8 Likes

I think we need a guide for what and what not to flag because sometimes the smallest things can be flagged.

I also think we should have more ways for the mods/Episode to listen to our suggestions and ideas.

13 Likes

I agree. Maybe like adding a suggestion thread for mods to look at. And people can vote on what they want/need more.

8 Likes

This is the suggestions thread :eyes:

4 Likes

There should be some type of anonymous form, where people can give feedback, talk about their concerns, and ask anonymous questions about the forums.

3 Likes

Oh :eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah that sounds good especially the anoymous form bit.

2 Likes

The whole thing would be anonymous. On that form you’d be able to ask questions about the forums, talk about your concerns, and give feedback on how to improve the forums. It’s just a suggestion though.

3 Likes

This is a great idea, I hope this gets taken into account :eyes:

4 Likes

Sorry but I kinda don’t want this forum to improve . . .

5 Likes

I suggest that this forum give us a section where we can all entertain ourselves because ever since I joined here it’s very ”dry”. It’s very boring and I need some entertainment here instead of watching Netflix/YouTube. Was the forums always this ”dry” back then?

3 Likes

Hi, this thread is not to call anyone out. It’s simply to give feedback about this forums. Thank you for replying though!

4 Likes

Temp closed for review.