Content Guidelines

Soon enough it seem we only allow to use the defaults!! >:(

Are you allowed to say “turned on”?

For example: “Her sassiness turns me on”

1 Like

Question; what if you ‘rebranded’ the brand?

I’m writing a story about a fantasy world in a game called ‘Magic and Monsters’, a play on dungeons and dragons, obviously. It uses most of the same systems, though only one (the d20 die) is used consistently

. Would that be allowed?

2 Likes

That’s a perfect way to have a pen and paper roleplaying game in your story!

6 Likes

Hey… I wanted to know if I could make up a drug because I kinda need to mention a certain drug a lot in the backstory. At first, the drug needs to be driving some of the story and then I’ll eventually discourage the use of it. I just wondered if making one up gave me the liberty to make it drive a subplot and possibly reference it later. I also reference addicts, but I don’t know how to do it without it seeming like I’m glorifying it. Can I just have addicts and then have the main character analyze how bad being an addict is? Cause they’re obviously gonna glorify it since they’re not in recovery.

2 Likes

I have a question, let’s just say you use a google image (and it got approved) for your story, but then apparently it has a copyright, would episode team tell the author to remove the background or would they remove the story?

1 Like

Off-topic: @Natenatz you have to remove it yourself. when u get google images from goggle, they are copyright, so use sites like Pixabay.com for backgrounds.

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification, don’t worry about the late reply, it was very useful.

1 Like

No need to include “off topic” in post’s that are on topic. Thanks. :v:

1 Like

Np. :wink: