Content Guidelines

Soon enough it seem we only allow to use the defaults!! >:(

Are you allowed to say “turned on”?

For example: “Her sassiness turns me on”

1 Like

Question; what if you ‘rebranded’ the brand?

I’m writing a story about a fantasy world in a game called ‘Magic and Monsters’, a play on dungeons and dragons, obviously. It uses most of the same systems, though only one (the d20 die) is used consistently

. Would that be allowed?

2 Likes

That’s a perfect way to have a pen and paper roleplaying game in your story!

7 Likes

Hey… I wanted to know if I could make up a drug because I kinda need to mention a certain drug a lot in the backstory. At first, the drug needs to be driving some of the story and then I’ll eventually discourage the use of it. I just wondered if making one up gave me the liberty to make it drive a subplot and possibly reference it later. I also reference addicts, but I don’t know how to do it without it seeming like I’m glorifying it. Can I just have addicts and then have the main character analyze how bad being an addict is? Cause they’re obviously gonna glorify it since they’re not in recovery.

2 Likes

I have a question, let’s just say you use a google image (and it got approved) for your story, but then apparently it has a copyright, would episode team tell the author to remove the background or would they remove the story?

1 Like

Off-topic: @Natenatz you have to remove it yourself. when u get google images from goggle, they are copyright, so use sites like Pixabay.com for backgrounds.

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification, don’t worry about the late reply, it was very useful.

1 Like

No need to include “off topic” in post’s that are on topic. Thanks. :v:

1 Like

Np. :wink:

Is it okay to have two 17 year olds screw?

Or one 16 one 17?

What country are they in? The age of consent can be different in each country, so if you’re writing about a story in America, try to stick to the American Ange of consent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s in America

Nope! Episode guidelines clearly state that minors cannot be displayed in any sexual context. Even if your story was set in a place where the age of consent is lower, Episode has banned any provocative content with characters under the age of 18 (I can dig up the line if you’d like)

Also I’d be super careful because you cant show anyone of any age "screw"ing in a story, the most you can do is insinuate they have in the past

5 Likes

Ope, looks like I was mistaken, Episode caps it at 16 (I found the quote- it was on this thread facepalm)

I would still strongly caution you that you cant show any of it tho

7 Likes

No, i wouldn’t at all. I would just reference saying that they had done it.

1 Like

Thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it used to be 18 at one point, but then they changed it.

1 Like

Thank you so much because pretty much the whole storyline is about that.