Contest Idea!: Killer Love

So, I was watching a gameplay of Yandere Simulator and got an Idea. The next contest could be called “Killer Love”. So technically it’s a contest about how love makes someone does dangerous & criminal things. What do you guys think?

• That’s a great idea!
  • Trash Idea, disposed.

0 voters

1 Like

So basically who can do the best yandere contest :laughing:

Just a note, not arguing with the idea, just a comment >.>

4 Likes

It’s a great idea.

2 Likes

tEchNicAlLy. I was gonna start a story after the AW contest. That was jUsT liKe tHat

2 Likes

Cause you can show:

1. Why are they doing it?
  2. The result of their criminal record, like are they going to get bail out or stay

hm…just a thought.

2 Likes

A great thought!

1 Like

It could also be like they’re mother died of murder and now their searching for it

2 Likes

Right, could talk about her relationship with someone to see how she passed or what was the conflict, etc.

1 Like

I totally support this! I would love to read other people’s stories under this contest!!

1 Like

@line123462 I respect your opinion, what do you dislike about it?

I mean, it’s already too much criminal “Killer Love.” stuff, without it being a contest. And, criminals liking innocent people it’s really cliche, and overused, especially in the action, and romance tab.

3 Likes

The person wasn’t a criminal before they met tho… it’s the fact that someone broke their heart, or heart someone they loved in order to go on a killing spree or commit a crime.

4 Likes

Moving this to Episode Fan Community since it doesn’t fit into any Feature + Art Suggestion categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I always wanted to write something like this for Halloween contests. Will probably do this year tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hard pass

1 Like

Lol I have a story that fits this perfectly… and it’s thriller and the person doing the criminal things is NOT a love interest.
If this was a contest theme, I can only imagine the amount of “pregnant by a gang leader murderer” stories that would be released and I’d worry that we’d get a lot of stories condoning these acts.

1 Like

lol :sweat_smile: