Continous Groups of People Causing Threads to be Closed (2)

Please people dont formulate it like this :sweat_smile: It annoys the hell outta me. Yeah, we were the same country before, and Czechs are cool, but half of the world seems to think that we are still the same country. (I see that you dont think this, just wanted to point out that sometimes it gets really tiring of seeing Czech and Slovaks, Czechoslovakia and so everywhere, no biggie) :joy:

What do you mean? Formulate it like what?

2 Likes

She’s from Bratislava, so she switches to Czech pretty easily

3 Likes

like it sounded that Czechs and Slovaks are the same :smiley: (you probably didnt mean it like that, it just sounded like that a little, no biggie :smiley: )
And yeah, me too, our laguages are almost the same. This was mainly about my frustration when I see things like that, nothing personal :smiley: its tiring when you say to someone that you are from Slovakia and they ask: Czechoslovakia? :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

My flatmate told me that Slovakia and Slovenia have annual meetups between the government officials where they swap mail. I found that hilarious! But I’ve noticed quite a few differences. Slovak is easier to pronounce for me

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: yeah thats true :smiley: it is kinda funny
and yeah, of course there are differences. In fact, Czech people find it harder to speak Slovak language than Slovak speaking Czech language :smiley:

1 Like

I saw this a few times, I’m assuming their trolls or something!

4 Likes

Very annoying - did you see the argument on the Cultural Accessories Thread?

2 Likes

Which one? There was couple different arguments going on from what I could tell.

1 Like

There were loads, and nearly all of them were unnecessary.

3 Likes

Yep, I know. I tried to ignore them as much as possible.

1 Like

There are so many people like this.

1 Like

Agree.
The art threads are filled with drama.
I feel bad for the people who create them because they have to be punished for a troll repeatedly responding.

2 Likes

If someone is trolling a thread only the trolls posts go under review. The thread Op should not be affected

sips tea

How comes I never seen this?

It upsets me when people leave the forums because of some of the toxic arguments and dramas on here.

1 Like