Continous Groups of People Causing Threads to be Closed

I don’t know if this is the right place to post on but I will say it anyways.

In this community there are certain people (not gonna name) I see around nearly every topic get closed. Now I’m not saying that if you are there when a topic gets closed then I’m addressing you. Cos I’m not. This is for the continous group of people who have aggressive opinions that get threads closed down for arguments.

I see the same old people always wanting to cause arguments and petty fights (now I understand if you want to correct someone on something/inform/tell them off for racist, sexist etc comments.) but at the slight point where you have a difference of opinion those types of people will jump up, sometimes even in groups and start problems.

I understand that you may feel frustrated but, that toxicness causes threads to be closed before you go on a back-and-forth bickering with the other person consider the threads owner and other people because friendly/healthy debating is okay! Actually it is amazing.

And can I say, I don’t mean cause as in, cause. But like have a major part in reasons why.

I know I will get a lot of hate for this, but what do you guys think in terms of the same groups of people spawning around the Community getting threads closed? Is it only their fault or Episode’s forum system as well?

29 Likes

No your not going to get a lot of hate. Its just hearing peoples opinion on this topic.

3 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

She might get hate. The offenders are just gonna be like “iT’S aN opINIoN thOUgH!”

5 Likes

That’s the thing. Even with a topic addressing the hate, I’m worried about getting hate. Like ironic much. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Don’t worry. Even their view/opinion is like that, just flag it or ignore, i guess. hm, not sure, but its just a opinion.

2 Likes

It’s funny how they love to make threads addressing the stuff they hate when others address it. And bring it up a lot.

3 Likes

Agreed. Big drama.

3 Likes

Props to you for posting this tbh. I was thinking about making a similar topic, but figured that the group of people would bash me for the same reasons they’re hating on Episode and other people.

2 Likes

This is extremely annoying
You could honestly see a good topic, try to reply just to see it was taken down because of some immature 9 year olds

4 Likes

I think that the same groups of people need to be held accountable for their actions. It’s fine if you make a mistake just as long as you learn from it. As for the bickering, really? What are you toddlers? If you don’t know if something will offend someone or don’t how to act in a certain situation, ask yourself and refer back to the Golden Rule, would I like to be treated the same way I treat other people? If the answer is no, then you need to stop yourself.

9 Likes

So true. The worst thing is when the person literally apologizes for their mistakes but they still keep fighting

7 Likes

I reported them. One of them is suspended forever and other one keeps getting unsuspended, she does the same thing over and over and I’m not the only one who can see it. If you are going to disagree do it in a formal way, stop calling people special snowflake for literally anything. You call people sensitive yet you get annoyed when someone points out something about you, aren’t you sensitive now? Hypocrites. :face_with_monocle:

10 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Ironic how this is happening on a post about the issue. Ah well, who’s opening the new topic once this one’s closed? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Only a matter of time before this happened

7 Likes

Bump, have been away sorry. But did not expect a pure example of this mess creep into my thread !

4 Likes

i was thinking the same thing. Like everyone is stating their opinions, then BOOM, flagged post, but, hey, at least your thread isnt closed yet, so still, talk about your topic.

2 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

bump

1 Like