Continous Groups of People Causing Threads to be Closed

bump

Ok guys what happens if someone gets suspended? Will that person who has (probably done a lot of problems in the past on the forums) be unsuspended?

Most likely they would be suspended till 3019 I think but who’ll be alive then

Suspensions are when you’ll eventually be allowed back on, bans are when you’re never allowed back on.

:sweat_smile::joy:

Ohhh ok thanks y’all. I was wondering about that. My dumb self thought suspensions are for forever for some reason. 🤦

Bump

I think I have tea :face_with_monocle:

Spill :tea:

I got suspended literally once, it lasted for 3 days. :heart:

Aw I hope you don’t mind me asking, but what did you actually do to get suspended? Idk how Episode works with this or if there are some specific rules about it.

I went really off-topic on a controversial thread. :heart: Most of my posts got flagged.

Omg wow, never thought that’d led someone to get suspended. I think the flagging is being abused. :slightly_frowning_face:

In some cases yes, but in my case, they had every reason to flag me. :laughing: What can I say… I’m a bitch? :wink:

I see, I can be one too. :joy_cat:

Is it people flagging “off-topic” or other types of posts or is it Episode just finding a way to delete them?

b u m p!

I’m thinking the people. Episode just asks everyone to flag anything that could be off topic or inappropriate, etc.

archived #50