Continuation of "Stop insulting episode authours"

Episode will not do anything about it babe. In case you do t k ow episode is literally the definition of 'if it brings money, then why not?)

In my bed for example…
(cringes whilst remembering that story.)
Which is why they are always trending because it brings episode money. Episode LOVES money, and will sadly promote any sort of rubbish to get it.

2 Likes

Same I’m glad we come to the end 🤦😂

The only thing for us to do now since Episode hasn’t done anything is just to ignore it
not read and let the other people read it

:sob::pensive::relieved:

2 Likes

so what your saying is episode cares more about money then a true value of a story?

Wow that’s :disappointed_relieved: sad never knew the hidden secret of episode.

2 Likes

You need to read the in my bed thread then, jesus christ…

That story was probably the most inappropriate story I’ve ever read or seen on episode.

1 Like

wow must be really bad :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah Hun❤️

If Episode makes money of it then it’s no problem for them👁️🤦👁️

2 Likes

It was honey, it really was :sob:

2 Likes

Honestly 🤦

2 Likes

is in my bed still featured on the app?

1 Like

Probably yes🤦

2 Likes

Oh girl no. That got taken down after the whole community literally rebelled on episode :sob:

3 Likes

Oh okay :laughing:

2 Likes

I agree. I don’t think anyone should be insulting anybody’s story (as long as it’s not problematic.) I don’t think I’ve seen this really, but I’m sure it happens. I usually only see people calling authors out on problematic stuff.

1 Like

BUT, I really don’t think anybody should be writing mafia stories and that’s just my opinion because most of the time it’s glorified stuff and is inaccurate.

I want to see accurate gang and mafia stories! @SpookySherry has an incredible story that is accurate and doesn’t glorify problematic stuff!!! It deserves to be more popular than current mafia stories! :smiley:

1 Like

That pretty much sums it up $$$$

1 Like

This is literally the problem. People like problematic themes but my friends story about living with autism hardly gets many reads. And it was written from experience. I cried at the fact this beautiful story doesn’t have over a million reads. If only people read it, they’ll learn more about autism in 10 chapters.

But yeah there’s a HUGE difference between calling out problematic authors and just sending hate just to satisfy your amusement. People like that need to go in the bin

4 Likes

Hi, could u plz remove me from tags?

Thank u!

1 Like

I agree with your points. Some people just like to hate on things for the sake of hating on things. And by this I don’t mean problematic stories, I just mean in general when authors mind their own business and write their unproblematic stories, but yet they still get mean comments and fanmails by people who didn’t like it. Those people could have just exited the story and not went to the fanmails to complain, but yet they did. It doesn’t make sense to me, it literally cost $0.00 to not do that… it’s completely fine to give constructive criticism or say you didn’t like it, but some people really just are brutal.

This topic just reminds me of a couple fanmails/instagram comments I’ve gotten about my story that said they didn’t really like any of the story but yet they read the whole thing? Like… you don’t have to like it but it’s not my fault that you decided to read the whole thing when you didn’t like it, that’s on you. :joy: :roll_eyes:

6 Likes