Continue the story!

Hello my crazy people :stuck_out_tongue:

Lets try this game, i dont know if already exists here, i was playing this game with my friends.

I wrote below the first sentence of the story,

Sentence:

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night

Continue the story with your sentence.

1 Like

there was an epy bad boy in my closet so I threw…

him out the window because…

He asked if he makes me nervous, so I did the logical thing that anyone would do…

I mean who wouldn’t throw a random epy bad boy out the window, I have things to do…

like eating chicken nuggets while watching Netflix when I’m supposed to…

be plotting my revenge against the senior citizen who walked into Olive Garden dressed in a tight latex suit and ruined my date last thursday by performing a horrendous rendition of the song:…

4 Likes

baby by justin bieber. but then I felt something in my pocket, it was my ex boyfriend

So I ate him.

it tasted good, but he kept screaming that I’m the chosen one from my stomach…

I told him to shut up so I could devour him peacefully with my chicken nuggets

but then my fairy godmother appared and slapped me with a fish, now having forever a scar on my right cheek, and told me;

“Don’t chew with your mouth open” and then she zipped my mouth shut and next thing you know I’m her puppet with…

strangely long arms. So obviously I was confused, so I hit her with a…

nice, dark brown door. She started crying so I…

threw her out of the window, straight into the trash. but then she met the bad boy from earlier, so they…

Decided to get married. The next day i saw them from my window, they were walking across…

1 Like

the aisle, they were getting married in the front of my house. so I set my grandma’s wedding dress on fire, then called Tiffany, that one blonde mean girl from school that had a crush on the bad boy, to come up with a plan to destroy them, so we decided…

to dress up as clowns and chase them while they’re taking exchanging vows while the fire on grandma’s wedding dress started spreading across the place,i guess you can say that the wedding was lit (no pun intended)

and that’s when i found out that tiffany is my long lost sisters and our powers came to life, it was officialy a war between me, tiffany, grandma and the bad boy (whose superpower is channeling 10 year old girls who play episode when he lifts up his shirt). but they still didn’t want to stop the wedding before they got officially married- so we called out clown friends and then…

1 Like