Continue the story!

The bad boy pinned me against the wall and my will. For some reason, Tiffany came to help me, but I thought wrong. Turns out the bad boy is her…

I was scared af… but then I remembered about my ex in my tummy so…

1 Like

… I spat him out and returned him to his house when I saw…

a real estate flyer so i decided to move to Alabama

1 Like

Because I had a fear of real estate agents from the time when…

i was celebrating my 5th birthday when i got food poisoned from the cake,and because of that i started vomiting real estate agents which made me in the hospital for 1 year,but hey,the food there was amazing especially the…

2 Likes

deep fried teachers were always one of my favorites. gotta love that chunk. but I still knew I had to go to alabama. after I did, I noticed that my grandma followed me there, and wanted me to marry her. she thought that was why I moved there. but I…

was actually there to marry my own mother,not my grandma.and after i settled in my new home bad epy boy came to my house and then proposed to me,my mom saw that and she drag him by his chest hair and boiled him,and all i can tell you is that he tasted like…

nicotine and sweat, cause we all know that epy bad boys always smoke and don’t care about anything. but after I finished eating him I found out I had a superpower…

which is to turn everyone into shrek a.k.a the hottest creature on this universe,but sadly every person i turned i had to pay by…

1 Like

eating my brother’s socks, which made me sick so I…

1 Like

threw up again in front of everybody and got terrible indigestion from the socks. I was so embarrassed I…

Jumped out the window and died

1 Like

But I then resurrected and everyone thought I was a zombie so they…

Killed me again

Then I died for real and went to hell where I saw…

lol why u tryin to end this

Dora fighting Donald Trump, She had him in a headlock while Boots was eating Map. Diego then came in and…

1 Like

kissed Donald Trump.Dora was so disgusted she drowned herself in acid.After her death,Diego and Donald Trump married each other and together they ruled hell and had a child who they named…

bump

Barack Obama (I’m so sorry Obama.) Barack decided that he wanted to be free from hell and the only way for that to happen is for him to kill his parent. So he did, Barack was happy after he finally got to go to heaven but then…