Cookeyara Art Training Camp

nope. U can participate in outline or coloring or both. As u wish

2 Likes

When is the winner announced ?

As usual… monday evening mine and @fcukforcookies time.
Then the next task will be posted.

1 Like

Alright thank you I’m just exited knowing who is the winner sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So @Maria.StoryWritter is the winner of the First Week Colored Outline. Congratz, you are great just like others, hey . :slight_smile:

Now to Second Week Outlines Sorry for the wait btw

@Maria.StoryWritter

@Epiexpert

@Jayl

@Infinitee

We will post new task shortly. Feel free to ask whatever you want about our comments.

3 Likes

M’kay.
We are done with this week. You can vote on those submitted pieces until Monday.

Can you tag me when you upload the task so I don’t miss it?

Sure. But it will be posted in a few minutes

1 Like

I’m probs gonna miss it still, somehow.

1 Like

Task for the 3rd Training Week.

• Pose - Athletic
  • Real Photo Character Reference
Idris Elba

• Outfit Theme - Well, athletic. Any sport-related outfit.

To avoid deadline time confusion due to different time zones I set the timer. Check time left using the link below.

Tags @luckyvirgo @NoellaBason @Jayl @NelidaU @Silver_Shadow @Coolepisodes @Toxic.Dreams @puma @NelidaU @Maria.StoryWritter @keiji @EVL.Daisy @Eva_Diva1 @24aya @Rac5hel @PropertyofNae @talesbyrose @Infinitee @MayPenny

8 Likes

I can’t draw males…Hell

How’s that?

:sweat_smile:

Do u trace or freehand?

Thank you the hair I actually did it my self no tracing. :hushed: it’s a hot mess. Thank you for your input this helps a lot.

2 Likes

Sometimes freehand, sometimes trace, i normally trace the body/face and add my own deets and things if I’m not tired or Lazy.

@fcukforcookies I’m sorry but could I maybe, leave this camp? I just never end up doing the tasks, and even though you could always practice i’m happy with my work! :heart::blush:

Tags :smiley:

Summary

@Episode.Cameronwrite
@Cassandra_Dean
@PerplexedJam
@Malukah
@Killerfrost
@CinnamonToast
@Lunar_Rose
@Shona4b
@Raybadem
@Sophbee
@Episode.Cameronwrite
@PikachuK18
@Art3Miss
@xApplex
@keiji
@estherdekker
@AuthorMDWrites

4 Likes

I really think you should try and do your best, trace, freehand, whatever. If you won’t try something new, I’m afraid you’re gonna stuck with the same girl with the beach wave hair. Don’t throw out your potential hon.

1 Like

Sure. I’ll make sure not to tag you. :slight_smile:

1 Like