Cookeyara Art Training Camp

When will the results be announced??

Today. Che was busy, and I got a flu, and in bed for two days already.

2 Likes

Oh…take your time and get well soon

1 Like

Okay winning outline for this week’s task is:

7e82156a7a54ff988c8f8878aabe35802d6df003_2_374x500

by @Epiexpert

Please could you upload the png version of this asap, so that people can use that? Otherwise we will have to swap to the runner up outline so people still have time.
Thanks
Please can everyone make sure outlines are always uploaded as png’s as it states in the rules :slight_smile: thanks

Submissions for coloured outlines, deadline is MONDAY!
Our notes on the outlines will be posted on monday as well.

5 Likes

I’ll just submit the png in a few minutes…

1 Like

There it is :point_up_2:

That’s still not a png, that’s just on a png background, a png needs to be totally blank apart from the lines themselves

1 Like

I tried to save it as png (I use ibis paint) and all my other outlines are saved as png but idk what’s the problem with this one…I tried to convert it to png several times but it ended up being saved as jpeg , this was my last option
Sorry :pensive:

Go back to the outline itself and on the layers, there are 3 boxes at the bottom of that section. One white box, one white and grey squared box and a black squared box, you want to select the white and grey squared one, (middle I believe) then save as a png should work.

Ok…I’ll try that…

1 Like

Ok ,so when I click on the box and then save is as png , it is being saved like the one I submitted later.
Can’t we use a jpeg this time??

Pm me a SS of the outline with the layer section open

Here is the png (finally :sweat_smile:)

6 Likes

Epiexpert’s coloured outline

6 Likes

Here is my coloured outline-

6 Likes

Here is my entry.

6 Likes

Done.

3 Likes

Sorry folks.

Due to me and Cheyara being busy with lots of stuff, we postpone outlines commentaries and colored work results until next Monday, March 4th.

While that you can submit colored versions.

7 Likes

It’s March 4th :confused:

it is indeed :coookiemonster:

3 Likes