Cookie Art Thread: Covers, Splashes, Overlays, Backgrounds đź”’

Important!

Rules

• Try to put all the information about ur request in one post.
  • Don’t piss me off with DM messages or posts asking “WhEn My rEQuEsT iS gOnNa bE rEaDy?”. I will do everything in the time sequence.
  • I don’t reply to posts like “ArE yOu sTiLl oPeN?” or “cAn I rEqUeSt hErE?”. This is a working thread until I got it closed by forum mods.

• Edited Covers
Examples

• Overlays (only from your pictures)
Examples

• Splashes
Examples

• Backgrounds
Examples

• Banners
Examples

Waiting List

Requests done 9/10
@episodegrace - Covers

13 Likes

You got some skills, I am still practicing on drawing covers, still you draw?

What did you use to create that, that’s better than anything I can do

Photoshop and Corel Draw

Can I request like your drawing

This one

I do drawn things only as a commission now

Hi! Would I be able to request 2 backgrounds? :blush:

1. Beds on a ship for the crew. It would be in a Victorian-ish/royal style.
  • Zones: 3
  • Interior
  • Night and Day
Examples

Here were a few I was going to use:

055072DF-A1B2-4B36-A13D-923AE762EB18

But, these images are from Minecraft and I didn’t really feel comfortable using them in my story. It would have at least 6 beds. You can do bunk beds or beds next to each other like in the picture. Everything else is up to you as long as it looks like it’s on a ship and the characters can actually do a sleeping animation on it. Ex. sleep_sitting, lay_asleep_loop, etc.

1. A ship deck. Think pirate ship. Except it’s more of a royal ship. I’m sorry if I’m not describing this right :tired_face::cry:
  • Zones: 3
  • Exterior-ish but still on the ship.
  • Night and Day
Examples

Something like this?:

If you need any other details, please let me know. I’m not sure if I may have explained it right :persevere::sweat::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I get ya. This will take a few days probably.

1 Like

That’s totally fine. Take your time :blush:.

1 Like

Ok. At least u can upload this. If it fits.
I kinda edited the picture you send, cause I couldn’t find others that would fit. I also made an overlay for each, so u can place character behind the wheel, and also above, behind stairs. You don’t have to scale/shift overlays as well. Rest will be later.

Day

Night

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll use this :blush:

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: Your arte is just awesome!
I’d like to request a carnival background

1 Like

KK. So here you have background (it’s a bit different than episode, resized, so use this one) + overlays. I made it like this, so u could place characters behind stuff. U won’t have to shift or scale overlays.

Background

Overlays

It will look like this->

3 Likes

Okay. So you have base background + overlays. I named them in the exact order as you’re supposed to place them, in case u want to place characters in these beds. To do it u have to place character behind wooden bed bars but in front of the bed.
How it’ll look like:

Night
Background

Overlays

Day
Background

Overlays

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s perfect!!! Thank you soooo much :heart:
How can I credit you? :slight_smile:

Ur welcome. Um, no need to. I ask for credits only for art scenes and covers :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK :slight_smile: I will probably request more of your art :smile:

1 Like

Hey, it’s me again :smile:
I’d like to request a splash. I hope this is the right form for you, I couldn’t find any in your description so I copied the form from the Happy Helpers Thread. If the form is not OK, please let me know the right one :slight_smile:

Backgrounds: I want the carousel from my last request to be the background.
Text: On the top: Welcome to Little Dolly / on the bottom: This story uses sound
Characters: 1, Limelight, female

• Skin: Rose 00
  • Brows: Arched Short, Black Dark
  • Hair: Hair Flip, Aqua Green
  • Eyes: Deepset Downturned, Brown Black
  • Face: Diamond Defined Contour
  • Nose: Grecian Soft
  • Mouth: Small Heart, Pink Warm Gloss
  • Outfit: High Wasted Skinny Jeans Denim Neutral Geydk, Flower Tank Pattern Tank Silk Grey Black, Pull Tab Yellow Stitched Rubber Heel Boot Matte Leather Black Snake Skin (WHY ARE THE OUTFIT NAMES SO LONG? :smile:)
    (added picture below)
    Poses: admire_happy
    Extras: I’d like squiggled letters for the text on the top and normal letters for the text on the bottom.
1 Like

sorry? :smiley: The rest is fine.