Cookie Outline Contest 3.0 💃

Rules of the contest.

1. Feel free to cause drama in reasonable measures, because it kinda entertains me. Reasonable measures are very subjective and defined by my mood.
  2. If you’re gonna delete my signature, or use the outline or art done by this outline, and claim it yours, I will curse you. And remove from the competition, this and others
  3. The deadline is the 16th of February.
  4. You can delete parts of the outline (just keep the overall shape), change outline color, and you can add your own details.
  5. The theme of the contest is Wicked Witches . The outline was actually made for the small cover of my story (check below), but maybe you can make it look looot better.
    You can create any clothes, or leave character without them (just keep it PG).
    Four requirements on the character appearance. Skin - pretty light, no tattoos, eyes - blue, and hair - platinum blond.
    Also, think about showing some mojo.
  6. Every detail you add must be made by you. It means that if you want to add tattoos, for example, you can’t just find a pic in Google and put it on top. I won’t accept these works.
  7. Participate in this contest, only if you don’t mind me potentially using your work in my story intro (with credits of course, in story and IG). It is not guaranteed that I will pick any work for the story, it depends on me finding it appropriate for my story.
  8. You can pick any background you, but I kindly ask you to keep your character saved as PNG (overlay type, as shown in the example) as well, without background, just in case I will want to use your art in my story. :slight_smile:
  9. I will pick three winners. As for the prize just ask me anything art related you need, or story review. Whatever creams your twinkie.

Password Procrastination

Outline

My example

Tags of people who were participating before in my contests, or commenting

@Cheyara_Skadi @Maria.StoryWritter @Unknown_mystery @Rac5hel @Bethany1 @talesbyrose @Florpetal07 @keiji @maddy_roleplayz @MagixQueenie @Silver_Shadow @NelidaU

11 Likes

I’m in! I can’t resist a witchy theme! :grinning::woman_mage::woman_mage:

procrastination

2 Likes

I . Am. So. Joining!

Procrastination

1 Like

@Unknown_mystery and @Cheyara_Skadi I changed a bit rules. Basically you can delete parts of outline, but the overall shape must remain.

2 Likes

Can it look kinda like Scarlet Witch?

1 Like

Not sure how u mean it. If u mean powers, sure. But her hair should be platinum white, not red or any other color :slight_smile:

Yeah, cool!

1 Like

I’m joining!

Procrastination

1 Like

I’ll join

Procrastination

1 Like

Thanks for the tag.

Procrastination

1 Like

Definitely joining!
Procrastination

1 Like

Okay kool if you can’t add pictures from google can you like look for an example
 Say like I want to get an example of a evil witch dress can you go on google for an example and draw it yourself, but not exactly like it but similar to it
 Can you do that

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile: Similar or exactly like that. Whatever. If u draw it by urself - do whatever u want

Okay kool well I think I might join

1 Like

Ooo! Fun!

1 Like

Lol, “Whatever creams your twinkie” X’DDD

Also, due date?

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

God damn. Always fuckin’ up. ^^’

Awesome, though. I might try to do this instead of the first part of your other art camp superhero thing as I have some requests I’m also doing right now. T.T

1 Like

Don’t feel obligated :joy:

1 Like

Joining

Procrastination

1 Like