Cookies Art shop 2! (OPEN)

OR YOINK

2 Likes

Wow, very pretty Idea honey! Could you please give me a reference pic pleaseeeeeee

2 Likes

SHANE DAWSON WHO?! XDDDDdDDD

2 Likes
This is a rlly bad pic like umwhat

This is the closest I could find, something like this but with them standing if you get it and the boys should have their arms crossed XD

2 Likes

Shane Dawson is quaking

3 Likes

His weave is snatched

2 Likes

sips tea

2 Likes

Slurps tea

2 Likes

Omg I forgot the pAsSwOrD I knew I was forgetting something

cookiesryum

2 Likes

chokes on tea

2 Likes

It’s cool :heart::v:t4:

2 Likes

Drowns in the tea

1 Like

You want it done by me?

1 Like

Heyy, I’m really sorry to keep bothering you but I need both the characters with their arms crossed because for some reason it keeps saying no options found :heart::v:t4:

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

Also, sorry for not mentioning this earlier, not good good with realistic stuff, so feel free to ask another artist, because you might not be pleased with mine AT ALL. And I don’t want to waste your time. And if the other artist says you’ve bounced threads, screenshot this and send it to them :heart::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Haha it’s fine but gonna be maybe using it in my sorry and stuff. @LariYaa can you do it or nah?

2 Likes

I’ve already kinda started drawing it, I’ll give it to you when I’m finished anyway

2 Likes

That’s perfectly fine! Nvm @LariYaa

2 Likes

I have a quick sketch of what I’ve come up with, it’s no where near the final piece :joy::joy: It’s realistic but it’d it too realistic tell me! :v:t4::heart:

2 Likes