Cookie's thread!

don’t you fucking dare xDD I’m not old…I’m not :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Sorry, open goal! :smiley: you’re totally not old! don’t be a plank! :smiley:

1 Like

Suuure xD

1 Like

I say you are all crazy =\

Here to ruin this with my cloying crap. Sorry. I cannot help it.

@fcukforcookies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVIL COOKIE!

I would have never thought we would end up talking through DMs and all that shit! And to think I approached you shyly with a silly question about an author’s note. Seriously, girl, people can speak ill of you all they want. They can flag you, they can get you suspended, but while we do not agree on everything, I still think you are one of the most likeable people in here!
You are clever, you are unpredictable, and although you are tough (some people say), I know you are a caring person. And no, I do not think this only because you sent me a message offering support a couple of days ago. I see the way you treat the people who have earned your respect and fondness in this forum, and it is so pure. It is like tough love, but ten times better. I hope I can be worthy of that “affection” some day too :joy:

You are insanely talented, by the way. Great director, definitely not an average artist, and believe or not, you can be very tolerant. Thanks for so many moments of laughter! I hope you have, at least, an acceptable birthday.

To Cookie :clinking_glasses:

(To Cookie’s “enemies”: ignore this message. She is 100% evil. She is venom! Never forget that!)

4 Likes

Damn you :frowning: why u do this to me. Why u make me a crying bish :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Holy fuck I love ya :cry:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @fcukforcookies , hope u eat lots of cake and cookies :partying_face: :revolving_hearts:

dnhappybdayheartz

2 Likes

Cookie is amazing, amazing is Cookie. (it’s a compliment)

2 Likes

Dyslexic. Sorry I am.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone xD
I just woke up…

2 Likes

I don’t really know what else to say because I’m so bad at this, but please stay awesome and don’t drink too much today :partying_face:

4 Likes

It’s ok.

Thanks xD And I won’t since I did it yesterday xD

1 Like

I don’t understand the correlation xD

1 Like

and I don’t understand ur message xD

1 Like

I will add xD, I hope this helps :smiley:

1 Like

I’m just extra stupid today xD sorry

1 Like

OMG! GAH! I completely missed this. It was my best friend’s birthday yesterday as well - I was at her house the entire day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOKIE!!!

You deserve everything, even if you are evil :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::wink:
OML You can be an amazing person, when your not trolling the forums :wink:
Happy birthday, and I just hope that I won’t be late to your next one!!!
@fcukforcookies I still remember when I first met you on Happy Helpers, all that time ago, and then our time on Five Inch Stories, the discussions on Insta DMs and Wattpad DMs, whilst I tried to hide my phone from the teachers in school (Welp, there’s another broken rule) You made pretty much the whole of year 8 and 9 bearable with your Charisma and your talent - defo not just a good artist.
Once again, happy birthday Cookie…

From Pika :heart:

3 Likes

Oh :flushed: That is so sweet :sob:
Thank you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:wink::wink::wink: :kissing_heart:

1 Like