Cookie's thread!

Happy Birthday Cookie!

You are one amazing, witty, smart woman and I cant be more happy that we met here, and that I got the chance to get to know you thanks to Nels suspension xD Tbh I have seen you around here before and I loved your attitude, but I never thought we would have so much in common, and when we started talking I was suprised in the best way possible. I am really thankful to Nel for putting that Trump meme in her bio. xD Because being friends with you is legenwaitforitdary
You are one unique, talented human being, brilliant writer, amazing artist (never doubt yourself!)
And all those people that dislike you and keep on flagging you have no idea what an awesome person they are missing.
I wish you all the best on your special day :black_heart: Love you, bish

Also I made you a little something, hope you like it :)

The arms kinda suck, sorry

5 Likes

That looks beautiful Tess :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

thanks girls, but this thread is for praising Cookie! :smiley: look at my pfp that she made, that is beautiful!

2 Likes

omg i’m a fucking moron. I forgot to put the thread on watching xDDD

Thank you so much, it’s beautiful, and like, really me xD

1 Like

do you recognize the pose? xD

2 Likes

haha xDDDD shiiiit. That’s why u asked lol xD

2 Likes

yep xDDD

Happy birthday, my sweet Cookie :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you my sweet Neli xD :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

First things first, since it says “Cookie’s thread”, I guess a lot of our foodies are upset that there are none here, let me fix that: :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::grin:

Now to wish a Happy Birthday to @fcukforcookies, hope you are doing good and stay healthy. Sorry for not talking much lately, it’s nothing personal, I just have been rather inactive due to my chronic fatigue, so you did not miss much. Take care and have a good time. :sunglasses:
:partying_face::balloon::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::balloon::gift::birthday::champagne::clinking_glasses::tropical_drink:

3 Likes

Thanks for adding the cookies, but I really prefer the edible versions, with lots of chocolate chunks :thinking::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks pal ^^ I know about your struggles, and hope you will get better soon. Thanks <3

1 Like

Got some here. :wink:

Let me find my broomstick, I’ll fly over and pick them up :cookie::cookie:

1 Like

You are welcome, sharing is caring. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m just a little Cookie… xD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.