Cookie's Uncensored Reviews 🔒

Spot an ass-kisser here :DDDDDDDDD

1 Like

:kissing_closed_eyes::peach:

1 Like

:rofl:
not u lol :smiley: I’m praising u too much lately.

1 Like

Meh, I’ll take it :rofl:

1 Like

I realllllllllly appreciate the time you took to read this and write all this out for me!!! Thank you so freaking much. I’m really grateful for how honey you were because you’re right it, it’s cliche and the second episode was hecka dragging. Thank you so much again!! And I’ll be definitely working on those changes.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: Glad you found something useful in my review :fairy:

Babe, we’re all here for you. Your reviews are 10/10 and based on what I’ve seen, it’s very detailed and helpful. Don’t get discouraged! You have uh many people here who stalk just to read your reviews. And I’m one of the silent followers :smiley:

7 Likes

Oww :joy: That is so sweet. Thank you so much. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Title: In the County
Author: Mimi Brix
Description: Alex has an upscale lifestyle, with an upscale attitude. Will Fair County take her down a peg? This sitcom story will have you laughing, crying, and everything in between.

My main concern is about interest level in the first episodes in order for readers to want to continue.

Title: Dancing For My Life
Author: aimee_xox
Description: It’s the opportunity of a lifetime. The stakes are high–and one competition might just bring two strangers closer than they’d ever imagined. (LL/CC)

I’m primarily just interested in learning what I can work on improving in future episodes! Thanks again <3 Also thank you @amberose for your own feedback!! It meant so much to me and I went ahead and implemented all the changes you suggested in my previously published episodes before publishing my 2 new ones today :’)

1 Like

Aww! Cookie and I have a similar review style so if mine was helpful, I’m sure you’ll find hers helpful too :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

If @misfits-n-tantrums already fixed everything u mentioned, where’s the work fr me? :joy:

1 Like

Haha well, ya never know! I always love getting/hearing different perspectives and there might also be some things I could improve on in the chapters I’ve written since then :joy: Regardless, thank you to both of you for your help!!

2 Likes

Title Behind Closed Doors
Author JessDeBest
Description College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Small cover

What is the main concern about your story? If the story line feels rushed.

Title The Academy: King Hill
Author Shella DeRoi

Description : A school filled with secrets, lies and deception. Will you come out unscathed or will you be dragged down with the lies.

Small cover
The%20akadamy

THIS IS NOT R4R THREAD!

Read the damn thread before requesting shit I’m gonna waste a couple of hours of my time.

2 Likes

Oh no I didn’t mean to put it there I copied and pasted it from a different forum I will edit it. I got really confused when you said that.

I didn’t want to sound mean, but after some recent events… I’m super triggered.

People can’t even read the thread rules, before asking for something.

2 Likes

I understand, I was going to Private Message you and then I read what you noted.

There is a submission form in the original post.
But please, request a review only if you intend on taking my review seriously. This won’t add many reads, but will take 2 hours of my time, which I’m short on lately.