Cookie's Uncensored Reviews šŸ”’

Sorry everyone for waiting. I had to take a break for the weekend.

@Eva_Diva1 - Livign Among The Dead

1st episode

• I liked intro with the title. It is really creepy and I liked the way it was made, like edgy and abrupt overlay placing.
  • God damn it, I put my earphones, okay :smiley:
  • You did a good job on background and adjusting your characters spotting for them. Often I see how characters walk on the walls and these sort of things, but you did it really well.
  • I bet Ryan is lying about medication :smiling_imp:
  • I also liked, that you donā€™t make characters disappear when they should walk through the door. I see writers doing it very often, and it kinda turns me off.
  • I just noticed that you didnā€™t do a backstory right at the beginning at least. And I like this approach, I use it myself too. Makes your brain work and increases interest to everything that is happening.
  • ā€œLadies firstā€, outdated rule while zombie apocalypse. Bad Ryan.
  • Runnersā€¦ I feel analogy with walkers from the Walking dead :smiley:
  • So they arenā€™t dating? yetā€¦?
  • When Ryan drinks his pillsā€¦ I though INK already has these plastic cup props. no?
  • Thank you! Backstory that is showed, instead of narrated.
  • When MC is driving the car in the flashback, car moved faster than the MC. Actually you couldā€™ve just placed them at the center screen right from the beginning, instead of moving them there, since the background is looped.
  • You made that scene in the hospital really intense. Although if I didnā€™t know that in 2 years she is still alive, I wouldā€™ve been more scared :smiley:
  • Defaq, dude wanted me out of my own car :smiley:
  • The thing with some episode cars, is that they are cut. So when you shift them from the start till the end, we kinda see this. Maybe get some car overlays of your own? But this is a small thing, I thing you did great with this scene, it really showed this chaos.
  • Oh, you actually changed that car overlay, I noticed that it looks kinda damaged.
  • When MC is getting into the car at the end of 1st episode, it looks like sheā€™s kinda walking on the car, and sheā€™s too small for the overlay. U might wanna check it.

2nd episode

• Ryan is so preparedā€¦ I think only paranoiacs would be ready for something like this :smiley:
  • Iā€™m kinda interested now. Whatā€™s the deal with zombies? Donā€™t they feel fresh human smell? Will it be revealed in upcoming chapters?

Yep, I didnā€™t write much for the 2nd chapter, guess was too invested in reading :slight_smile:

I liked the story. At first I thought that maybe it lacks of action, but at the end of the 2nd episode I think that you did a good job at pacing the story. Like these calm, normal moments mixed with crazy zombie moments, give this contrast, to enjoy both of these types of moments.
There are some minor glitches here and there, but they arenā€™t really important, because of the whole impression.
Great job :slight_smile: