Cookie's Uncensored Reviews šŸ”’

I like to read reviews because I see them as way of improving my storyā€¦ But if you donā€™t want to review my story, thereā€™s no pressureā€¦ Have a good day. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey there people. I decided to close the thread since I just donā€™t have the time to do this anymore. I will finish my waiting list and close it for good.

Please reply to this message if you still need the review,

because youā€™ve been waiting for quite long, and maybe you discontinued the story or revamping it or whatever.

If you donā€™t reply to this when itā€™s your turn - I take it as you donā€™t need the review anymore. I will try to make 1 review per 1-2 days now.

Waiting list.
@SelmaJ - In Love With My Student
@elliewrites.episode - One Day
@B.Carlton - Loveā€™s a Game
@SkyM - MC: Mr. Stole My Heart :white_check_mark:
@WolfGamerGirl37 - Daughter of the Blue Dragon :white_check_mark:
@Ella - Stars & Scandals :white_check_mark:
@JessicaOlson1 - Blacksmiths Boarding School :white_check_mark:
@ryndjaz - Growing Pains
@Toxic.Dreams - Feel Me :white_check_mark:
@LovelyLoren - Outcast :white_check_mark:
@LiyahxWrites - Bad Behavior :white_check_mark:
@oakleafapprentice - The Jinxx Chronicles: Maces and Talons :white_check_mark:
@Cpclose - The Devided :white_check_mark:
@STEFFI01 - Queen :white_check_mark:

9 Likes

Iā€™ll still take the review, but no rush on your end. Whenever you have the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Youā€™ve got me on your review list for my story ā€˜One Dayā€™ but I would actually appreciate if you would take a look at the first episode of my unpublished story, Blurred Lines, instead. Iā€™ll message you the link :slight_smile: if not, then donā€™t worry about reviewing One Day since Iā€™m revamping.

Thanks again!!

1 Like

Sure. Send the link :slight_smile:

Hey Cookie!

I totally understand :slight_smile: if you need a break, take it! I would love the feedback, but I donā€™t want you to feel like youā€™re obligated to do anything about it. If you feel like reading my story, go right ahead. If you donā€™t and just want to stop, do that instea. Hope you have a good day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey. No, itā€™s totally fine. I already promised, so I will finish. But this wonā€™t be a break, but I will ask to close the thread permanently. I just donā€™t have time anymore. Iā€™d better use this time to post in Help Thread :slight_smile: Thanks

1 Like

I would still like the review, if you have time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If not, I completely understand.

1 Like

I totally understand :slight_smile: sometimes I do think we need more hours in the day, haha

1 Like

was thinking the exact same thing :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry, I donā€™t take new requests.

I would love the review as well but take your time

1 Like

I would still like the review. No rush though. Take your time. :blush::heart:

1 Like

Iā€™m still up for a review.

1 Like

I still need it <3

1 Like

Iā€™ll have the review still if you have time :blush: no rush though loveā€‹:heart:

1 Like

OMG! I FINISHED ADVENTUROUS STORY!!!

I am so excited. I will still do a final run though myself to check for errors, but I would love if you could check it out :smile:

Please let me know if you need me to send you the link again.

2 Likes

sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey there! sorry to hear that you donā€™t have time to do this anymore, i hope everything is going alright in your life! :heart:
but i was just wondering am i still apart of the waiting listā€¦? because i would still love a review from you! :grin:

Hey. Yeah, u r first, and I knew you want it for sure,so didnā€™t even ask xD I already started on it

1 Like