Cookie's Uncensored Reviews 🔒

I like to read reviews because I see them as way of improving my story… But if you don’t want to review my story, there’s no pressure… Have a good day. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hey there people. I decided to close the thread since I just don’t have the time to do this anymore. I will finish my waiting list and close it for good.

Please reply to this message if you still need the review,

because you’ve been waiting for quite long, and maybe you discontinued the story or revamping it or whatever.

If you don’t reply to this when it’s your turn - I take it as you don’t need the review anymore. I will try to make 1 review per 1-2 days now.

Waiting list.
@SelmaJ - In Love With My Student
@elliewrites.episode - One Day
@B.Carlton - Love’s a Game
@SkyM - MC: Mr. Stole My Heart :white_check_mark:
@WolfGamerGirl37 - Daughter of the Blue Dragon :white_check_mark:
@Ella - Stars & Scandals :white_check_mark:
@JessicaOlson1 - Blacksmiths Boarding School :white_check_mark:
@ryndjaz - Growing Pains
@Toxic.Dreams - Feel Me :white_check_mark:
@LovelyLoren - Outcast :white_check_mark:
@LiyahxWrites - Bad Behavior :white_check_mark:
@oakleafapprentice - The Jinxx Chronicles: Maces and Talons :white_check_mark:
@Cpclose - The Devided :white_check_mark:
@STEFFI01 - Queen :white_check_mark:

9 Likes

I’ll still take the review, but no rush on your end. Whenever you have the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! You’ve got me on your review list for my story ‘One Day’ but I would actually appreciate if you would take a look at the first episode of my unpublished story, Blurred Lines, instead. I’ll message you the link :slight_smile: if not, then don’t worry about reviewing One Day since I’m revamping.

Thanks again!!

1 Like

Sure. Send the link :slight_smile:

Hey Cookie!

I totally understand :slight_smile: if you need a break, take it! I would love the feedback, but I don’t want you to feel like you’re obligated to do anything about it. If you feel like reading my story, go right ahead. If you don’t and just want to stop, do that instea. Hope you have a good day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey. No, it’s totally fine. I already promised, so I will finish. But this won’t be a break, but I will ask to close the thread permanently. I just don’t have time anymore. I’d better use this time to post in Help Thread :slight_smile: Thanks

1 Like

I would still like the review, if you have time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If not, I completely understand.

1 Like

I totally understand :slight_smile: sometimes I do think we need more hours in the day, haha

1 Like

was thinking the exact same thing :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t take new requests.

I would love the review as well but take your time

1 Like

I would still like the review. No rush though. Take your time. :blush::heart:

1 Like

I’m still up for a review.

1 Like

I still need it <3

1 Like

I’ll have the review still if you have time :blush: no rush though love​:heart:

1 Like

OMG! I FINISHED ADVENTUROUS STORY!!!

I am so excited. I will still do a final run though myself to check for errors, but I would love if you could check it out :smile:

Please let me know if you need me to send you the link again.

2 Likes

sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey there! sorry to hear that you don’t have time to do this anymore, i hope everything is going alright in your life! :heart:
but i was just wondering am i still apart of the waiting list…? because i would still love a review from you! :grin:

Hey. Yeah, u r first, and I knew you want it for sure,so didn’t even ask xD I already started on it

1 Like