Cool Ideas For Future Writing Contests:

Hey guys!

So seeing as the Risk and Rewards contest just finished I thought it would be cool to see what future contest themes you guys would like to see.
With every suggestion, if you don’t mind, could you bold the theme so I could add it to a list?
I’m addition, maybe give a little description of your theme!

I know that Episode plans out their contests pretty well, but this would also allow them to see what their readers/writers would like to see in the future!

—————————-

Here’s the list:

• Appearances & Reality: Not everything is as it seems. Though some things may look beautiful, or hideous, or calm, sometimes the appearance of one thing is a deception for what truly lies below the surface. (Idea by @Celestial_Night)

• Naturals & Normals: The world between the two collide, and it’s pure existence hinges on the decisions one makes. So when faced with the decision to choose between the two, everything one once thought would bring security, poses a threat. (idea by @MiyakoMiyu)

• Left for Dead: Everything once known, is now gone. The world has crashed and burned, the ashes of a once civilized world has left nothing behind but ruins. By some miracle, there are only a select few who survived. And just like that, the fight of survival has begun. (idea by @MiyakoMiyu)

• Tragedies & Troubles: Where light lies, darkness follows. The end held false promises, an empty box where a ring once sat. Though, one might say that the ends justify the means… right? (idea by @MiyakoMiyu)

• Curses: Everything you know and love will be gone in only a matter of time unless you can find the solution to a curse that you put upon this world. Hurry before reality itself becomes only a dream you once had. (idea by @xgeorgia)

7 Likes

Naturals & Normals: The world between the two collide, and it’s pure existence hinges on the decisions one makes. So when faced with the decision to choose between the two, everything one once thought would bring security, poses a threat.

Left for Dead: Everything once known, is now gone. The world has crashed and burned, the ashes of a once civilized world has left nothing behind but ruins. By some miracle, there are only a select few who survived. And just like that, the fight of survival has begun.

Tragedies & Troubles: Where light lies, darkness follows. The end held false promises, an empty box where a ring once sat. Though, one might say that the ends justify the means… right?

8 Likes

I absolutely love dystopian themes so I would 1000% participate in this!

1 Like

Same! It can also be any kind of dystopia (sci-fi, modern, fantasy e.t.c.) so I have a feeling if Episode did something like this, there would be AMAZING entries!!! :sob: :heart:

This kinda makes me wanna do fan-made contests, but I have no idea how it’d work :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oooh these are super cool! I’ll add these to the list!

1 Like

These are cool ideas!

2 Likes

Curses: Everything you know and love will be gone in only a matter of time unless you can find the solution to a curse that you put upon this world. Hurry before reality itself becomes only a dream you once had.

Hehe anyone feel free to change my desc, I’m not good at coming up with them ://

4 Likes

Love this! Your description is really good actually!

4 Likes

Ooooo giving a “you must save the world” vibe!

2 Likes