Copy and Paste in Writer’s Portal with a Mobile?

Hello all! Hope your day has been lovely! :blob_sun:

This may be a stupid question, but I’m curious: is there any way that I can copy and paste code on writer’s portal with my mobile? I know you can while on a PC, but I don’t have access to one. I really want to know because one, I created a moving intro that is going to be at the start of every episode and it is a pain the retype everything, and two, I majorly messed up my script, but it takes an eternity times two to delete everything.

If there isn’t a copy and paste option, I think that would be a great feature to add, especially because the portal recently became more mobile friendly! If it is physically possible, because that may not be something that can be changed…

Anywho, that’s all I got!
:blob_turtle:

5 Likes

havent mobile creator been removed?

1 Like

My apologies, I meant using the writers portal with mobile

1 Like

i wish there was an easier way to code on phone:(

2 Likes

Same…I feel like with the update it got literally worse I can’t even code right.

3 Likes

Maybe? XD

it works fine for me on phone :woman_shrugging: almost same as laptop

1 Like

Wait really? How If you don’t mind me asking. Like what did u basically :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

The portal website on my phone, it used to be SUPER glitchy and slow. But now its much easier and fast! and idk what she meant above about no copy and paste option? It works fine on mine! Just takes a sec to highlight sometimes

2 Likes

Wow, lucky :joy: I’ll try it out. Tyy

2 Likes

np! tell me if it works or not for ya!

2 Likes

So it actually works for you to copy on your phone?!?! Maybe I’m just doing something weird

what happens when you go into your script?

1 Like

:joy: I just tried it, I clicked at least 5 times and it still doesn’t work :see_no_evil: oh well now we have an excuse to bother episode for an easier option to do this

1 Like

When I hold down to copy, (like you normally do on a phone) the text just doesn’t highlight, and the copy and paste buttons that should appear do not

Looks like it XD

1 Like

ahhh, yeah that used to happen to me, I found a way to do it

@xetic what didnt work?

2 Likes

When I tried pressing down to copy and paste, it just stayed blank and the page didn’t even flinch

1 Like

do you keep your finger in one spot and press down? or do you kinda drag it

2 Likes

I keep it in one spot :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like