CosmicIvy's mini tarot readings

I love using my tarot cards and thought it would be fun to try readings in a forum based format!

This is a thread where I will give you a mini tarot reading! Anyone is welcome to request one!

Please fill out the following questions in your reply. Reply in thread only, not in DMs please.

1.) What is your astrological sign?

2.) Are you an introvert, outrovert, or ambivert/omnivert?

3.) Do you want a general reading or are you looking for something more specific? If specific, please state the nature of your question. (Love, friendship, money, etc.)

Most importantly, remember that this is just for fun and not to be taken seriously!

22 Likes

I am a Leo I am a introvert and um about love I was wondering when I will find the guy or what he will be like look like

2 Likes

Sag :sagittarius:
idk wut dat is so gimme a min in search it up
3.) Do you want a general reading or are you looking for something more specific? If specific, please state the nature of your question. (Love, friendship, money, etc.)
I want dat money :sunglasses: :nail_care:

edit:
ambivert/omnivert :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Virgo :virgo:
I’m an introvert
I’d like a general reading

Friendship?

Money too?

Career?

And about love I’d like to know when and how will i meet my soulmate? And how will i know its him? Also just love in general

I’d love to know all of these if you don’t mind

2 Likes

Heyyyyy. Sagittarius, introvert. Am I gonna be rich?! Hahahha

2 Likes

In your past or present you may have struggled with some self doubt and worry. Perhaps having a hard time letting go of your comfort zone and stepping out into the unknown, nervous to take risks. Release your inner lioness and try something adventurous you have always wanted to experience. Your next love will be in awe and enamored by your new found confidence and power.

2 Likes

This is fun! I never got a reading before :grin:
Here’s mine :smiley::

1. Sign: Leo
  2. I’m an introvert
  3. Work, money and love please? :sweat_smile:
1 Like

Love this, I’m a Libra, i’m an ambivert and just a general reading is fine:)

2 Likes

Cool idea! Might fill out the form later :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Your financial goals are well within your reach with some hard work and perseverance. The greatest challenge you will face on your journey to this financial goal is a lack of patience and wanting faster results. Remind yourself of your accomplishments and keep yourself focused on the end goal. A very lucrative and satisfied life is ahead of you.

2 Likes

ye no
i aint waiting for shiz :running_woman:

OH MY GAWD HOW ARE U SO ACRUANT :scream:

mommy im scared

4 Likes

1. Virgo

2) Outrovert

3) I will love to know all of them?

Like will I go to a good university? Have a good job?

3 Likes

Ooh, this seems like fun! :heart_eyes:

Libra.

Introvert.

I think knowing about friendship, love, and money would be great! :grin:

2 Likes

Libra!

Let’s go with introvert.

I’m feeling risky, so let’s go with love.

1 Like

Your future promises an abundance of success and wealth. A fulfilling and rewarding career, perhaps in finance or business. You will find a like minded partner to spend your life with a build a legacy together. Networking from within your careers will likely bring you to meet. You will know they are the one for you by the way their smile makes you forget about all your troubles and worries. Be cautious to not overwork yourselves and to make time for fun and adventure. Make time for your partner and friends so they do not feel neglected. Time for yourself as well so you do not feel overwhelmed. A lot of fast paced changes are headed your way, but you are perfectly capable to adapt and thrive. When the opportunity for travel to new and exotic locations presents itself, take it!

3 Likes

Heya!

1. I’m a libra

2. I’m an ambivert/omnivert

3. Just looking for a general reading

1 Like

cancer

honesty idek anymore. I really don’t know who I am :eye::lips::eye:
general is fine!

let me know if I can give you anymore info aside from my astrology sign. I genuinely don’t know how to answer question 2.

1 Like

Capricorn :capricorn:

Introvert

Love

1 Like

Cancer!

Ambivert.

General!

1 Like

Astrological Sign: Aquarius.

Personality: Ambivert

Question: Will I be successful or make a ton of money?

1 Like