Costumizing a character (Do I need to use past choices on the next episodes?)

Hey! This may be a dumb question but I’m new here and I wanted to my readers to be able to customize their character and so I looked up on how to do it and I did! It worked preety well, but I still have a doubt. I put this choice on episode 1, but will it remain til 2, 3 and so on, or do I have to use the method of remembering past choices? Did I explain myself well enough? I hope so :smiley: I’d be glad if u could help me!

The customized characters will automatically keep the new features so you don’t need to go back again.
Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s all I needed to hear! I was starting to get really worried ahh! Thank u so much Andrea! :kissing_heart:

Hey, Andrea, I have another question, quite similar to this one. My doubt is, if a character is using a certain choice of clothing in the finale of episode 2 when it changes into episode 3, it will keep the same, or do we have to use past choices? :grin:

It’s the same thing! Your character will keep the same outfit on until you write a command to change their outfits!

Awesome! Thanks! It was just because when we edit on a computer it all goes back to the default clothing. Thank u so much once again :smiley:

Aww! No problem! Glad I was able to help! :blush:

tysmmm i been wanting to ask this question forever

Ahh seriously? I’m so glad I could help u! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin::heart_eyes:

ilyy

Me too :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: